Shawarma(Kebob) Shop Market Village

soidogs

Was pleasantly surprised to find a Shawarma shop in the non tabled food court outside Tesco

Not a bad Shawarma. The sauce 's are good the filling is good. They only have chicken which can be a little dry. I spoke with the owner about lamb but it is just to expensive. I would eat there more often if it wasn't a pain and time consuming going into Market Village. Good place and when Im there I grab a couple I.Can recommend. Hope they make it as the cost is only 60 baht and is good value and something I like to eat.

I have No ties to this business and so this is not self promotion only letting the readers of Thai visa the knowledge and feedback of a new establishment in Hua Hin

This made me laugh, the OP did an exact post in a topic that was blocked due to self promotion..and also leaves a little not at the end of his post stating he has no affiliation with them....comical.....this place certainly dosnt sell kebabs but I was hoping the gyros here would be OK, however compared to others it was mediocre at best and certanly wont be getting my repeat business

I love how all the great posters assume I'm a friend of the owner. You know when you assume you make an ASS/U/ME. I have nothing to do with this establishment and if you look at the other topic I was the second person to post. I am customer, had never met the owner till my 3rd time there. Till you have had a retail establishment in Thailand dont assume you know Jack about it. I gave a fair review of this place and as a chef I take into consideration what you are getting for the baht and it was more then fair. Some of the ex-pats here think they should get Filet Mignon for the price of hamburger.

Soi41- Check your knowledge.

Kebab (or kabab, kabob) is a wide variety of meat dishes originating in Turkey and later on adopted in the Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and Asia Minor

I love how all the great posters assume I'm a friend of the owner. You know when you assume you make an ASS/U/ME. I have nothing to do with this establishment and if you look at the other topic I was the second person to post. I am customer, had never met the owner till my 3rd time there. Till you have had a retail establishment in Thailand dont assume you know Jack about it. I gave a fair review of this place and as a chef I take into consideration what you are getting for the baht and it was more then fair. Some of the ex-pats here think they should get Filet Mignon for the price of hamburger.

Soi41- Check your knowledge.

Kebab (or kabab, kabob) is a wide variety of meat dishes originating in Turkey and later on adopted in the Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and Asia Minor

So why open a new topic and post exactly the same as you posted in the locked topic...must be an alteria motive or you would not have started this new topic stating you were pleasntly suprised to find the place on 16th April yet had already been there on 9th April.....good luck to your free marketing

Edited by PattayaPhom

I have only seen kabobs. Its a very small space.

PP.

Yes, I started a new thread as they locked it as the OP being part of the Biz. I have nothing to do with this biz or friends with the owner as I said met him the first time on my third visit to the shop. So me doing the thread is not self promotion. I don't appreciate you calling me a liar or a cheat, but you keep making assumptions so I know what are.