I Think My Wife Is Being Dishonest

DickyDavies

My wife has been acting very strange over the last 2 weeks, she is away from our home all day, I have followed her and she takes the BTS to Nana where she enters a massage parlour called Annies on soi 2, when I question her, she tells me that she won a free massage everyday for 1 month...she tells me not to ask questions but her massages last for at least 4 hours and seem to be making her tired on the evenings, how can I find out if she is being dishonest with me??

Dear i feel sorry for you. i can't say she is cheating but she will make you lose your mind soon. how can your wife tell you not to ask her about her massage? it is once a month. Maybe you should also try going for massage and let see what she will do. as the husband, she can get the best massage from you so something fishy is going on for sure. keep doing your research.

Lamest troll in TV history, but already hooked 2! lmfao

Well the OP has posted about Gluten Free Bread and Japanese Rice bread before, so not one of the usual one post trolls, if even a troll.

There you are then...its obvious...the OP needs a bit of meat inside him.

Isn't Annies a soapy massage?

So if she is coming home with wet hair, well fill in the gap ..........................

give her a good seeing to before she goes to the massage parlour......not when she gets back...nothing worse than being last in the queue
  • Like 2

Lamest troll in TV history, but already hooked 2! lmfao

Well the OP has posted about Gluten Free Bread and Japanese Rice bread before, so not one of the usual one post trolls, if even a troll.

There you are then...its obvious...the OP needs a bit of meat inside him.

It's not him who is getting the meat inside of him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!