Pattaya Drug Dealing Brit-Cum English Teacher Arrested

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's stupid and there's stupid...just don't get it...why???? Of all the crazy things you could do with your life about the last thing you want to do is sell drugs in Thailand.......poor b****** won't know what's hit him.

One consolation is he won't go insane in a Thai jail........he cant he's obviously already insane.

I think exactly the same thing...why do this?? If you are desperate just go home and become a mini cab driveror something....makes no sense...

Because over here they are Handsum and Sexy and back home they are just one of the many.

Excuse me...Here too, they are one of the many...At least in Pattaya...

No sympathy at all for this idiot. There are warnings about selling and carrying drugs, and he thought, as many others did, I won't get caught. Good work Pattaya police. Give him a nice time at the Hilton with, I believe 70 to a cell, sharing sleeping room on the floor, no mattresses!

No sympathy at all for this idiot. There are warnings about selling and carrying drugs, and he thought, as many others did, I won't get caught. Good work Pattaya police. Give him a nice time at the Hilton with, I believe 70 to a cell, sharing sleeping room on the floor, no mattresses!

Let the "teacher' be the mattress for all...........coffee1.gif