Rubber Sheet Roller

ad61

picture looks like a pair of machines, you said A machine. 24k is way high for a hand operated machine, seems a tad high for a pair of hand machines too. You need a kneeder also btw. see anek http://www.an-anek.com/ and maybe FlyingStar http://www.sti-inter.com on the web for further info. Proly have local rubber shops that sell some version of same also.

regards

customcurb

Yeah, does seem high, check with your local agricultural shop to see their price. Ours were left by the previous owner so they cant have been worth much !

There are many Thais who have given up doing mats, just ask around and you might fall on some second hand ones, we paid 16,000 for a kneeder fyi.

Thanks for your answer guys but I need some enlightment, what exactely is a kneeder ( I know kneeder for dough, to make bread) but for rubber sheets ??!!

Kneeder is just another machine to flatten the rubber. Have a look on youtube collister rubber company issan thailand. I have the whole process on there. Jim

Thanks for your answer guys but I need some enlightment, what exactely is a kneeder ( I know kneeder for dough, to make bread) but for rubber sheets ??!!

Now I think of it, and reading Jim's reply. One of our m/c's will be the kneeder.

I got a pair of "top of the range" ones sent up by mail from Chumpon to Sukhothai for all up about 28,000 ,as the ones that are availiable up here are a cheaper and unknowm brand and was advised against buying them and the family had used these ones from Chumpon for years and had no problems.

Alain, don't buy plastic trays. We found the latex sicks to them when it has jellified.

Thanks Steve, I was thinking of buying them as they are only 32 baht for the black and 40 baht the grey one; i finally took the aluminium one for 62 baht/pce.

cheers