Can Thai Law Firm Help Ease The Visa Pains?

I'm wondering if all of my questions and concerns could be easily met by going with one of these Thai law firms specializing in such matters? Has anyone had success, or is it just silly to spend the money when a little leg work might get it done anyway? Some of these companies have stated that they can do the sponsoring and one even has a head Military or Police Chief sitting on it's Board. It can't hurt to call this firm as a client sitting on the border or worse yet, in the back of Thai police car, right? Thoughts?I can re-book my ticket, but I'm really jonsing to get back, it's been almost a year and I've worked my ass off to sock away the 2 million baht, while paying all the bills and keeping the western girls smiling. Uggh! :o So, now I want to kick back for a month, then start a Thai version of my US biz, buy goods, sell over the Net, ship out of BKK to the US. I just don't like the idea of having to commit to the tax rate, if I'm not really making 60k a month on top of the 4 employees, until I actually am...waiting for your words of wisdom, as the members of this forum truly seem intelligent and forthright. Thanks again!