Galaxy S2

Will the price of Galaxy S2 drop as soon as they releases the S3? I'm not a geek and find S2 functions suit me fine. Just wanted to know if I should hold off a few weeks. Or do retailers discount to move stock before new model?

Thanks

If past performance is any indication the SGS3 might not be available here until end June/begining July (not including grey-market imports), so box shops are probably adjusting their inventories of SGS2's accordingly. I wouldn't expect significant discounting on SGS2's until perhaps well after the SGS3 has been generally available here, so August/September, and then maybe only to ~ 15,000?

Following the price drop of the Galaxy Nexus in the US (Google sells directly a GSM unlocked version for $399) it seems you can now find them in the grey market (MBK) at less than 14000THB. It's a very good deal for a very good phone with similar specs as the S2 (with the bonus of having the latest version of Android).

Following the price drop of the Galaxy Nexus in the US (Google sells directly a GSM unlocked version for $399) it seems you can now find them in the grey market (MBK) at less than 14000THB.

Can you share any specific shops in MBK selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus at less than 14,000 THB? Thanks.

Following the price drop of the Galaxy Nexus in the US (Google sells directly a GSM unlocked version for $399) it seems you can now find them in the grey market (MBK) at less than 14000THB.

Can you share any specific shops in MBK selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus at less than 14,000 THB? Thanks.

http://en.mirakar.com/shop_products.php?ID=2041

There you go.

Nice, might pick up a nexus at that price. Do these imports generally come with a warranty?

Battery looks a little shady but I see they sell an official samsung 2000mAh extended one which will help. Camera bit weak too but not too worried about that.

are these really available for under 13,500 now ? has anyone purchased one and can verify its not a chinese immitation etc

why is is a couple of thousand cheaper than the galaxy s2 also ? is it not a better phone ?

i met someone once who bought an ipad 1 or 2 at MBK for a couple of 1000 thb under retail ,thinking he got a great deal

turned out it was a chinese fake,not even made by apple and worth next to nothing ........

Edited by wana

are these really available for under 13,500 now ?

On Sunday I did find two counter shops in MBK with SGN's for 13,500. That is a ton of phone for that price, and I almost pulled the trigger. The penta-band radio alone would be a huge plus for me as I use T-Mo on my frequent trips to the U.S. I could then use the $3/day plan and get 3G.

On Sunday I did find two counter shops in MBK with SGN's for 13,500. That is a ton of phone for that price, and I almost pulled the trigger. The penta-band radio alone would be a huge plus for me as I use T-Mo on my frequent trips to the U.S. I could then use the $3/day plan and get 3G.

cool,they even have the galaxy s2 HD LTE edition ,i never thought id see this on sale in thailand !

bigger screen ,1.5 GIG CPU only 18k ,i paid 17.5k for my "normal "galazy s2 last year :(

http://en.mirakar.com/compare.php?IDPro=8971

cool,they even have the galaxy s2 HD LTE edition ,i never thought id see this on sale in thailand !

bigger screen ,1.5 GIG CPU only 18k ,i paid 17.5k for my "normal "galazy s2 last year sad.png

http://en.mirakar.co....php?IDPro=8971

Pretty sure that phone is for the Korean market only.