Bull Terrier And Ban Keaw Mix. For Adoption.

post-27646-0-69211900-1336368126_thumb.j post-27646-0-64587300-1336368150_thumb.j

Meet Billy. Bull terrier male, 8 months old.

Family didn't know what they got themselves into when buying him as a pup. Didn't had a clue about the Bull-terrier breed, or any dog (mix) breed for that matter.

Totally sweet and affectionate with people and with children, but not so with other dogs. Except for his girlfriend, Sheila, who's for adoption as well.

Not so good as guard dog, as will invite anyone in it who brings sausage or 5-star chicken.

Loves the clicker training, but concentration span still quite short.

post-27646-0-69603000-1336368425_thumb.jpost-27646-0-03313600-1336368440_thumb.jpost-27646-0-61277400-1336368464_thumb.j

Sheila, female, approx. 1 1/2 years old female. About 40 cm high at shoulders.

Former owner got fed up with having a pet dog, and decided to dump her. She was raised together with the 5 years old son of the owner.

Strong-willed dog, really lovely with the people she knows. Loves clicker training and doing activities where she needs to use her brains.

As a real Ban Keaw, initially quite wary of strangers. Could be good as guard dog.

Both dogs are not suitable for household with cats and/or chicken. Good rat catchers, though.

If interested, or would like more information on either dog, please, pm Nienke

Edited by Nienke
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name's John Learned. Living in Bang Saen, working in Chonburi. Interested in Sheila. Been in Thailand and Laos since Kublai Khan sent the Tai tribes scurrying southwards. I have a 4 year old daughter who needs a friend. Had a wonderful adopted street dog and a wife until 3 years ago. Dog fell from the back of a pickup and disappeared. Wife abandoned our daughter and took off a month later with an Austrian sex tourist or a Thai truck driver or both. I miss the dog.( E-mail is removed to protect you from spammers.) Mobile number is 082-052-1579. Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

post-112130-0-19868600-1337569573_thumb.

John

Edited by bina
interested parties can pm the OP

Hi John,

I've tried the phone the number you gave here above a few times, but it says the phone is not connected.

I've also sent you a pm, but no reply.

Are you sure you were serious with your post?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, he is, as is his wife, Sheila. ;) If interested best to send me a pm, email or call. You can find my contact details, through my website which is on my profile, or by clicking on the banner 'LuckyDogs' on the Chiang Mai forum. :)