Chalerm Promises Protection For Actress Harassed By Red-Shirts

webfact

Just a couple of weeks ago a friend told me about an incident that I found alarming and totally repugnant. He said that he had politely asked a noisy farang neighbour to please keep the noise down a little as the neighbour had even moved his sound system outside of his building. The farang said "Hang on, I,ll talk to my wife", and 20 minutes later the wife appears with a sizeable group of redshirts, and my friend had to apologise to the noisy farang or face the consequences with these thugs. Amazing Thailand ! Now with the formation ov over 20,000 (can this be true ?) designated redshirt villages, I see huge problems ahead for what once used to be a wonderful country.

You can't be serious , can you ?

Think he has been playing on the roof.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deputy Prime Minister Police Captain Chalerm Yubamrung has promised to provide protection for the actress

I can understand why he has... wink.png

Chalerm Yubamrung said he has given her his personal mobile number

I'm sure he has.... wink.png

as one does in these circumstances... whistling.gif

Today it was announced that actress Bongkot "Tak" Khongmalai is pregnant.

Sorry Chalerm, but she is now engaged to billionaire Boonchai Bencharongkul.

13605515851360554860l_zpsf6748726.jpg

Khaosod - Feb. 11, 2013

http://www.khaosod.c...9PQ==&subcatid=

Edited by Buchholz

Deputy Prime Minister Police Captain Chalerm Yubamrung has promised to provide protection for the actress

Khaosod - Feb. 11, 2013

Is it just me or is that a really evil mmmbwhaaahaaahaa kind of look on her face? Kinda like mine all mine all mine haaa haa haa ?

Khaosod - Feb. 11, 2013

Oh, really, by whom? Seems like a nice girl (with an underused brain), what attracted her to billionaire Boonchai in the first place? Was that Karma? And why did Boonchai get away with selling his telecom shares in DTAC to a norwegian company and not get accused of selling thai assets to foreigners? That's the questions I want answering.

'muttley'

Wrong question. The question should be did he pay the tax on the sale or did he put the shares in an offshore account in his children's names and change the law governing asset transfers the day before said transaction.. umm nope he didn't do that.

Oh, really, by whom? Seems like a nice girl (with an underused brain), what attracted her to billionaire Boonchai in the first place? Was that Karma? And why did Boonchai get away with selling his telecom shares in DTAC to a norwegian company and not get accused of selling thai assets to foreigners? That's the questions I want answering.

As some Amply Rich folks weren't accused of selling off national assets the day some laws came into effect, I fail to see why k. Boonchai should be accused.

Especially since the topic is about this (probably by now former) actress having been harassed by red-shirts.

As some Amply Rich folks weren't accused of selling off national assets the day some laws came into effect, I fail to see why k. Boonchai should be accused.

Especially since the topic is about this (probably by now former) actress having been harassed by red-shirts.

It's just possible that the 27 year-old actress with the 58 year-old billionaire has not completely stopped "acting" in some form or the other. whistling.gif

Although Boonchai, for his part, seems more than capable of spotting over-acting.

So far, the tycoon has been in long-term relationships with at least five women, and has even wed a few of these lucky ladies. He now has five children.

http://www.nationmul...s-30193374.html

630-3_zps0b9e8c12.jpg

http://www.thairath....ewspaper/325875

I hope Boonchai thanked Chalerm for providing such personal protection to his future wife during the time she was being harassed by the Red Shirts.

Edited by Buchholz

Muttley, is there any law that say he cannot?

After all your personal superhero sold his shares to Singapore AND wriggled out of paying tax as well.

Edited for bad spelling

None at all - I was just drawing attention to the attention one person got when compared to another.

Muttley, is there any law that say he cannot?

After all your personal superhero sold his shares to Singapore AND wriggled out of paying tax as well.

Edited for bad spelling

None at all - I was just drawing attention to the attention one person got when compared to another.

So who were you comparing Thai Telecom billionaire Boonchai Bencharongkul to?

I can only think of one other Thai telecom billionaire but you never mentioned his name.