Chalerm Promises Protection For Actress Harassed By Red-Shirts

webfact

This woman is absolutely vile. Makes you wonder how many other local rich and famous people are just as ignorant and brainwashed. Kinda people who will say anything just because they think it's a popular opinion without looking at the big picture.

And as for anyone who might say she has freedom of speech, she quite clearly doesn't. Irony at its best.

Just what did she say to rate that kind of condemnation?

Did you read the article at all? I can understand how her words can be taken as harsh by some and as fact by others. But absolutely vile makes me think that you have some other agenda against her.

Well the people who consider her words as fact are as equally obtuse as her. Screw their opinions. They're just plain wrong. Absolutely vile? Sure. If the cap fits. There's no reasonable, logical argument for agreeing with her. Knee jerk hysteria yes. Justifying what happened to him. Not a frigging chance.

I'm sure rkidlad doesn't have an agenda. He's just seeing things as the whole shameful episode from beginning to end is.

I hope the folks posting on local forums about "karma" etc don't succumb to a terminal illness themselves. Maybe that might be considered karma itself for celebrating this poor man's death.

Edited by mca

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"owner of rabid dogs bravely offers personal phone number to busty young maiden as protection against his rabid dogs. Everyone else threatened by such dogs told to go @&$& themselves. Owner claims no alteria motive".

Sorry too much espresso this morning :)

This woman is absolutely vile. Makes you wonder how many other local rich and famous people are just as ignorant and brainwashed. Kinda people who will say anything just because they think it's a popular opinion without looking at the big picture.

And as for anyone who might say she has freedom of speech, she quite clearly doesn't. Irony at its best.

Just what did she say to rate that kind of condemnation?

Did you read the article at all? I can understand how her words can be taken as harsh by some and as fact by others. But absolutely vile makes me think that you have some other agenda against her.

Before I read this article, I'd never even heard of this woman. I tend to avoid wasting my time reading anything about celebrities.

My agenda against her? Maybe she'll take note of all the negative comments made against her and next time she'll think before she speaks.

A man sent a text and was sent to prison for 20 years. (I won't discuss this any further, but we all know what it's about) He then died of cancer in a Thai prison. What a horrible way to die. To say this is karma is quite simply put 'vile'.

She enjoyed her liberties by making negative remarks about him. He didn't enjoy such liberties. Maybe she should think about that, too.

Edited by rkidlad
  • Like 1

Please remember this is a quote from the media. We do not really know what the question was or what context the answer was in. As far as I know all she said was his death was karma! Misguided, silly stupid, whatever but her vilification does not seem justified. We have no idea of the questioning that led her to say 'karma'. Lets get off the soap box, she has said she was wrong and apologised for any misinterpretation. Enough????

• Like 1

It seems she was merely speaking out in support of the royal family by saying such. But in this case, it appears that there was a miscarriage of justice and a guy was locked up for something he may not even have done, from what I have read anyway.

Edited by gand

Ah the mentality of the pretty Thai woman, one of our staff once said that she can do anything she wants as she is pretty, her actual words, sadly for her she took this literally and decided to steal from the company and the courts told her she could not do whatever she wants and found her guilty.

Some of these people need a reality check, but i guess in a land where accountability is based on income to pay or contacts the majority of these retards will go about their daily business of looking good but not having the nous to even boil an egg.

oh by the way, the ex staff member, the beauty was all in her own mind, she looked like a masculine ladyboy with a chin that she could use to get pickled onions from a jar.

As for Karma, I think most of us know it is <deleted> but for those that believe it shouldn't the karma be proportionate to the offence?

Please remember this is a quote from the media. We do not really know what the question was or what context the answer was in.

I think she originally posted her remarks on Facebook. rolleyes.gif

True, there was no question so no answer was given, she just decided to give her opinion on facebook

Quote: Meanwhile, Deputy Prime Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit said red-shirt villages could be established as long as the aim is to promote democracy, but insisted that the government is not involved in red-shirt villages nor has it ever provided funding for them.

No one, not even in the current government, can be that stupid, Yongyuth. Not only does the establishment of these villages not promote democracy but seeks to hinder it.

Of course everybody has the right to free speech and the harassment of this woman needs to be condemned but the bottom line is her comments were beneath contempt and pig ignorant.

She's an actress - sort of. What else do they have to do with their time but gossip, party, shop, and all too often demonstrate their ignorance of the world at large.

I'd love to get Chalerm's personal mobile number for emergencies, but then again, I don't think my boobies are large enough, so I rather won't ask.

The question seemingly not asked, when the case itself was 'in' the news, was: how did Akong - supposedly from the wrong side of the tracks - come to have in his possession, the mobile number to which he was alleged to have sent the offending text?

The question seemingly not asked, when the case itself was 'in' the news, was: how did Akong - supposedly from the wrong side of the tracks - come to have in his possession, the mobile number to which he was alleged to have sent the offending text?

What's so hard about getting a mobile phone?

Deputy Prime Minister Police Captain Chalerm Yubamrung has promised to provide protection for the actress

I can understand why he has... wink.png

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_Gi1miQl4[/media]

Chalerm Yubamrung said he has given her his personal mobile number

I'm sure he has.... wink.png

as one does in these circumstances...

And I was wondering why he would he give his personnal mobile fone to someone being harrassed by red shirts.......

But thanks to you buchholz..... I do understand now why she can have special DPM mobile fone.....

We have now pass the point of satirical gvt and are now truly in a circus gvt with clown at every minister.....

Just a couple of weeks ago a friend told me about an incident that I found alarming and totally repugnant. He said that he had politely asked a noisy farang neighbour to please keep the noise down a little as the neighbour had even moved his sound system outside of his building. The farang said "Hang on, I,ll talk to my wife", and 20 minutes later the wife appears with a sizeable group of redshirts, and my friend had to apologise to the noisy farang or face the consequences with these thugs. Amazing Thailand ! Now with the formation ov over 20,000 (can this be true ?) designated redshirt villages, I see huge problems ahead for what once used to be a wonderful country.

Edited by metisdead
: Please do not post using bold fonts.
  • Like 1

It is a typical case of SOM NAM NAA! Someone who consider it enjoyable that a prisoner is defacto executed for something he could not have done (We all walked around with cloned imei's when phones were still locked) a poor driver does not have the phone number of the cabinet secretary and if we receive an SMS we delete it and go on with our lives. So if you think it is his karma that caused his death, than it is this time Karma that makes her live to a hell.

Just a couple of weeks ago a friend told me about an incident that I found alarming and totally repugnant. He said that he had politely asked a noisy farang neighbour to please keep the noise down a little as the neighbour had even moved his sound system outside of his building. The farang said "Hang on, I,ll talk to my wife", and 20 minutes later the wife appears with a sizeable group of redshirts, and my friend had to apologise to the noisy farang or face the consequences with these thugs. Amazing Thailand ! Now with the formation ov over 20,000 (can this be true ?) designated redshirt villages, I see huge problems ahead for what once used to be a wonderful country.

You can't be serious , can you ?

You can't be serious , can you ?

Well let me tell you something. A friend told me last week that he was awoken in the night by a noise from the kitchen. Quietly creeping down the stairs he was rather shocked to find Khun Aphisit dressed as Doremon sitting on the kitchen floor with the fridge door open eating all his cheese. A noise from behind startled him and he turned to find good old boy Suthep in a girl guide uniform wielding a Louisville Slugger who menacingly informed him that " He din't see nuffink, right?" biggrin.png

• Like 2

It is a typical case of SOM NAM NAA! Someone who consider it enjoyable that a prisoner is defacto executed for something he could not have done (We all walked around with cloned imei's when phones were still locked) a poor driver does not have the phone number of the cabinet secretary and if we receive an SMS we delete it and go on with our lives. So if you think it is his karma that caused his death, than it is this time Karma that makes her live to a hell.

Why could he "not have done" it?

I'm in no way suggesting he did, but it would have been quite easy for him to do it.

I'm in no way suggesting he did, but it would have been quite easy for him to do it.

That says more about you than obviously realise........................

Seriously!! How so?

Sent from my shoe phone

Edited by whybother

True, obviously he's also a "wondering" type who doesn't accept any type of answer just because that's easy to do and causes less headache tongue.png

True, obviously he's also a "wondering" type who doesn't accept any type of answer just because that's easy to do and causes less headache tongue.png

"He was born, under a wondrin star............" Sorry.

What's so hard about getting a mobile phone?

Abhisit's aide number was posted on the internet. Would be ironic if it was a contact in the "lodge complaints" section.

The phone could have been cloned but the texts were sent from the vicinity of Ah Kong's home during a period of couple of weeks.

The law of karma is universal, you can't turn it off just because of your sympathies. Ah Kong died because of his karma but the exact karmic causes are unknown.

People are angry because the actress assumed Ah Kong was punished for his offenses towards the monarchy but that is very very unlikely, Imo, and now she is getting her karmic reactions for running her mouth off.

Who says karma doesn't work? :)

Deputy Prime Minister Police Captain Chalerm Yubamrung has promised to provide protection for the actress

I can understand why he has... wink.png

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_Gi1miQl4[/media]

Chalerm Yubamrung said he has given her his personal mobile number

I'm sure he has.... wink.png

as one does in these circumstances...

And I was wondering why he would he give his personnal mobile fone to someone being harrassed by red shirts.......

But thanks to you buchholz..... I do understand now why she can have special DPM mobile fone.....

We have now pass the point of satirical gvt and are now truly in a circus gvt with clown at every minister.....

Good post! It should be a law that everyone in Government is forced to wear red "clown-noses"cheesy.gif

Thailand is a powder keg.sad.pngsad.pngsad.png