Danish And Thai Police Chasing Hells Angels And Bandidos

webfact

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...but now a cooperation between the Danish and the Thai police is set to keep a close eye on the bikers, who are known for a wide variety of criminal activities in Denmark"

The Danish police may have naively overlooked the close cooperation between foreign criminal gangs and Thai police who are known for a wide variety of criminal activities in Thailand. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I know some Hells Angels and Bandito's here in the US, and believe me, If these guys were the real deal, the BIB an't got a prayer. And by the way, the Hells Angels and the Bandito's pretty much hate each other. It's not like they are big butt buddy's because they both ride harleys and love swastika tattoo's. The FBI and most of the law enforcement in the US can't control them, I doubt very much that the BIB has a chance either. If it's just a group of Hells Angels wannabe's from Denmark, sure, easy. But you get a group of the Real bikers from the US, say 50 or so, look out Pattaya. It would take the Thai army to get them out. Not the BIB.

well,not really

if the BIB saw fit to arrest and throw them in jail ,most of them would be begging for their passports back to leave thailand after a day or two

dont forget ,Thailands finest BIB are fully backed by the government and as such dont need witnesses or proof to <deleted> someone over

a gang of tough guys on bikes would not be laughing in the song-tew when the cops confiscated their harleys and put "police" stickers on them

• Like 1

post-9891-0-47792900-1337346483_thumb.jp

This guy, my favorite Thai musician, is a great Harley fan along with the other band members.

I imagine most people who enjoy the open road, with something large and powerful between their legs, are fairly peaceful types.

I don't know what it is that attracts people to these bikes, perhaps the "Hey, look at me!" thing, but many bikes available that are cheaper, more reliable and do the things a bike is supposed to do much better.

I remember on one trip up the NSW coast we caught up to a Sydney patch club heading the same way, that had a table-top truck with a hydraulic lift following their group. About 200 miles from home, there were already 3 bikes on board. We covered 1000 miles in a week on a mixed bag of Italian bikes and a old Norton Commando with only minor maintenance problems - my Guzzi 500 vibrated the nut off the centre-stand pivot for one.

Because they are nicer looking bikes than any of your jap or euro modern rubbish.

I had this bike in my youth..

old_wla.jpg

no they isnt .....whistling.gif

I know some Hells Angels and Bandito's here in the US, and believe me, If these guys were the real deal, the BIB an't got a prayer. And by the way, the Hells Angels and the Bandito's pretty much hate each other. It's not like they are big butt buddy's because they both ride harleys and love swastika tattoo's. The FBI and most of the law enforcement in the US can't control them, I doubt very much that the BIB has a chance either. If it's just a group of Hells Angels wannabe's from Denmark, sure, easy. But you get a group of the Real bikers from the US, say 50 or so, look out Pattaya. It would take the Thai army to get them out. Not the BIB.

ooooooh...shakin in our boots.

You forget one thing about the BIB.....there is no law here.

hahaha The BIb here are kids compared to real Bandidos and Hells Angels. HA. and Bandidos have no law either.

yes ,surely no thai cop has ever bent the law / beat the crap out of someone or killed them ,,never in a million years cheesy.gif

only differnce is ,the thai probabaly smiled politely before doing it

Thai mafia, Russian mafia, Danish bikers.......who's next?

West Ham's ICF smile.png

PMSL @ yer profile pic...champions 2011 - 2012.....has I did a few months back....you soppy cockney....ICF....Inter Cissie Firm.....UTB

well,not really

if the BIB saw fit to arrest and throw them in jail ,most of them would be begging for their passports back to leave thailand after a day or two

dont forget ,Thailands finest BIB are fully backed by the government and as such dont need witnesses or proof to <deleted> someone over

a gang of tough guys on bikes would not be laughing in the song-tew when the cops confiscated their harleys and put "police" stickers on them

What for free? Got to pay some big tea money first.

Another example of how corruption throughout society and a breakdown of the state's management of law and rule of law leads to continued growth of crime and geometric increase in the numbers of participants. When gangsters and criminal know that they can buy their way out there is no barrier.

Thai mafia, Russian mafia, Danish bikers.......who's next?

West Ham's ICF smile.png

PMSL @ yer profile pic...champions 2011 - 2012.....has I did a few months back....you soppy cockney....ICF....Inter Cissie Firm.....UTB

Better to be a hammer then a kiddy fiddling smoggy.

COYI!

post-9891-0-47792900-1337346483_thumb.jp

This guy, my favorite Thai musician, is a great Harley fan along with the other band members.

I imagine most people who enjoy the open road, with something large and powerful between their legs, are fairly peaceful types.

I don't know what it is that attracts people to these bikes, perhaps the "Hey, look at me!" thing, but many bikes available that are cheaper, more reliable and do the things a bike is supposed to do much better.

I remember on one trip up the NSW coast we caught up to a Sydney patch club heading the same way, that had a table-top truck with a hydraulic lift following their group. About 200 miles from home, there were already 3 bikes on board. We covered 1000 miles in a week on a mixed bag of Italian bikes and a old Norton Commando with only minor maintenance problems - my Guzzi 500 vibrated the nut off the centre-stand pivot for one.

Because they are nicer looking bikes than any of your jap or euro modern rubbish.

I had this bike in my youth..

old_wla.jpg

Nice... I had a '48 flat-head 80 myself for a number of years. Then upgraded to a shovel-head.

That's my take on these "biker gangs" people are fretting over. You put the Angels & Bandidos in the same place and there's going to be a fight, most likely with casualties. Most of the bikers I've run into in Thailand can best be described as wannabe fanboys. Ex-lawyers and accountants living out some kind of kinky fantasy about being bad asses.

I can see the chase down the highway now ...

Danish bikers on their harleys being chased by two BIB's on a pink FINO

Taking into consideration top speed (slight advantage Harley), fuel consumption (massive advantage Fino, even 2 up) and tank capacity, IMHO the cops will nab them before they get out of the petrol station.

All bets are off if the road has curves tighter than moderate.

Remember the small Honda Tena? Left the Harleys far behind me on Samui.

That's my take on these "biker gangs" people are fretting over. You put the Angels & Bandidos in the same place and there's going to be a fight, most likely with casualties. Most of the bikers I've run into in Thailand can best be described as wannabe fanboys. Ex-lawyers and accountants living out some kind of kinky fantasy about being bad asses.

After some big gang wars between HA and Bandidos in Denmark some years ago(even using M72 anti tank rockets), HA and Bandidos joined forces against a new common enemy (Muslim gangs), so I doubt they will fight each other here.

Edited by Muggi1968
  • Like 1

I can see the chase down the highway now ...

Danish bikers on their harleys being chased by two BIB's on a pink FINO

Taking into consideration top speed (slight advantage Harley), fuel consumption (massive advantage Fino, even 2 up) and tank capacity, IMHO the cops will nab them before they get out of the petrol station.

All bets are off if the road has curves tighter than moderate.

Remember the small Honda Tena? Left the Harleys far behind me on Samui.

2-stroke power, nothing gives you more bang for your buck. I had NSRs when I first came here, in my dotage have settled down to a Repsol model Dash fitted with a 4-spot Brembo.

Probably leaked more oil and pulled more chicks.

Sorry....but before I wrote this reply your photo would not show....but then it did...and ....cheesy.gif

Do you have a photo of your dad's horse?

You let your girlfriends pick your bike for you?

BTW What was the world's fastest production motorcycle of the time is still going strong after nearly 40 years of hard work.

I realise that picture would look strange to a Hardley rider, so I have another you might find more familiar.

4img-1289408072.jpg

That pic looks much better.... cheesy.gif .....not.......although I think it would look impressive parked outside a sheltered workshop.

Yes I do have a pic of my dads horse, also my Mums and my grandfathers.....

My family has had a little interaction with some bikers, first when my mother and grandmother were stuck on the Nullarbor before it was paved with a broken trailer while my father and uncle went to get a new wheel, a group of Hells Angels came along, they got a signal fire going and provided a meal for them before heading off, the second was after my brother was murdered, turns out he was involved in a gang in northern New South Wales, they were a great comfort to my parents after his funeral, so not all bikers are bad guys, then there are the bad guys, remember the Milperra massacre, the Banditos and Comencheros had a go at each other in a public place, so the bikers who are in Thailand now could fit into either group, suppose it depends on the seargant at arms and the underlaying activities of the individual group.

Well a lot of differing opinions and perceptions here.

MC stands for Motorcycle Club, so saying MC club is the same as saying Motorcycle Club club. The same as ATM machine, Automatic Teller Machine machine. Doesn't make sense.

The reason that these clubs are registered as clubs and have MC on their jackets is it negated attempts to stop the mass gatherings of people by governments.

If you think that a stint in a Thai jail will deter these guys from doing business here read up on the land scams in Samui. The person involved did some time while waiting for trial from what I remember the key witness(es) couldn't be found for the court case and it was all dropped. Millions of dollars (if my memory seves me right) were involved. The people involved are still walking the streets here in Thailand.

Draw your own conclusions. These guys are not amatures and keeping a low profile only works to their advantage.

But you get a group of the Real bikers from the US, say 50 or so, look out Pattaya. It would take the Thai army to get them out. Not the BIB.

These "50 or so" would shit themselfs if there would be a serious conflict with the police here. Can't waite for this to happen.

So Pattaya is not a part of Thailand any more ??? "According to the Danish paper, the Danish bikers are mostly operating in Thailand and Pattaya".guitar.gif

Well Pattaya does not actually represent the real image of Thailand so I guess they could be forgiven. Pattaya is worlds apart from the real Thailand.

So Pattaya is not a part of Thailand any more ??? "According to the Danish paper, the Danish bikers are mostly operating in Thailand and Pattaya".guitar.gif

Well Pattaya does not actually represent the real image of Thailand so I guess they could be forgiven. Pattaya is worlds apart from the real Thailand.

Ya, I'm going to Australia and Kings Cross. cheesy.gif