Thai Women Extorting Money From Farlangs Through Facebook

ebmzlm

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Never paid for it" is an interesting statement.

I once dated a Thai/Chinese "good" girl with a good job in Bangkok, met on the dating websites. I never paid for it then either, but i did spent well in access of 10k in a manner of weeks, going out to all the expensive places she liked.

To say i never paid for it was exactly the case anyways, as one night after a month or i so, when i got down to the nitty-gritty with her she told me that she thinks of our friendship same same as her brother. no sex, so nothing to "pay" for rolleyes.gif

Never had the same problems with girls from other origins though. As a rule they dont like going out in the city as everything is so expensive and they dont really like it anyway. But life in the burbs can be much better due the lack of a long line of punters solely searching for farang $s.

Anyway, I can with all honesty say i've never paid a lump sum in agreement for sex with these GFs, but i would'nt be as naive as to state they never cost me anything.

I have spent quite a bit in their company, as Thai girls do not expect to "go Dutch" for expenses as a rule, and will not usually suffer being seen opening their purse to help the farang pay for the bill.

This is confusing. Are you saying you didn't actually have sex with her? Or are you saying you did [have sex], but since she regards you in the same light as her brother, she was committing incest?

I once dated a Thai/Chinese "good" girl with a good job in Bangkok, met on the dating websites. I never paid for it then either, but i did spent well in access of 10k in a manner of weeks, going out to all the expensive places she liked.

To say i never paid for it was exactly the case anyways, as one night after a month or i so, when i got down to the nitty-gritty with her she told me that she thinks of our friendship same same as her brother. no sex, so nothing to "pay" for rolleyes.gif

Never had the same problems with girls from other origins though. As a rule they dont like going out in the city as everything is so expensive and they dont really like it anyway. But life in the burbs can be much better due the lack of a long line of punters solely searching for farang $s.

Anyway, I can with all honesty say i've never paid a lump sum in agreement for sex with these GFs, but i would'nt be as naive as to state they never cost me anything.

I have spent quite a bit in their company, as Thai girls do not expect to "go Dutch" for expenses as a rule, and will not usually suffer being seen opening their purse to help the farang pay for the bill.

This is confusing. Are you saying you didn't actually have sex with her? Or are you saying you did [have sex], but since she regards you in the same light as her brother, she was committing incest?

Sorry mate, but i gotta say i do find your question a little confusing. I don't know how you came to that!

We'd dated a few times, getting to know each other as you do as usual, then wait and see what happens.

After a month or so i tested the waters to see if she was interested in something more than just "friends" but she said she likened our relationship to that of a brother..

ie. looking on me in the same light as she would a brother.

I guess it was her way Thai of saying "i just want to be friends" like a western woman would.

Seeing how in Thai culture and language they sometimes even refer to friends and even strangers as brother or sister i can kind of understand it. I guess its a polite way of knocking someone back without blatant rejection.

No sex involved, no talk of sex or incest or anything like that!

How has this tread gone from Thai women extorting money from farlangs through facebook …

into …

Posters on TVF publicly divulging how they meet their current or past squeeze and whether they paid for it … or not, as the case may be.

I have been extorted in the past and it is no laughing matter. After an oil massage, with what seemed like several accidental brushes against my nethers, the girl asked if I wanted to give her extra for a special. Needless to say I was curious so I paid the money. Now I am so affected mentally that I fall for the same trap every time I go for an oil massage. Can someone help me?

Never go into these places with a 'loaded gun'.

I have been extorted in the past and it is no laughing matter. After an oil massage, with what seemed like several accidental brushes against my nethers, the girl asked if I wanted to give her extra for a special. Needless to say I was curious so I paid the money. Now I am so affected mentally that I fall for the same trap every time I go for an oil massage. Can someone help me?

Never go into these places with a 'loaded gun'.

Haha

But sure, i can help you out with that one. I'll send you to the massage joint i went to once.

One hour oil massage was ok, got same same several "accidental" brushes against the nethers, but no talk of any added extras or specials or anything else..then charged 600baht on the way out.

I was never tempted to go back again!!!

How has this tread gone from Thai women extorting money from farlangs through facebook …

into …

Posters on TVF publicly divulging how they meet their current or past squeeze and whether they paid for it … or not, as the case may be.

Ooops, yes i guess the topic has strayed a little of late, but you get that in the wee wee hours.

the beauty of TV hey

• Like 1

So let's cut the crap, not all Thai women are hookers, not all Thai women feel the need to conduct their sex lives under the glare of family approval, in fact, shock development.......................

I didn't say all Thai girls were hookers.

Just that one that agreed to a week of holiday sex over the Internet, then accepted 5,000bht for her work.

You mean wedding cake is really the best anaphrodisiac?

The best anaphrodisiac is sincerity and honesty and that goes for both male and female no matter what sorts of relationships they are in.

post-104736-0-37800600-1337545790_thumb.

Nothing is capable of turning on people more than genuine affection.

Beetlejuice, for once you and I are in total agreement ... thumbsup.gif

But since this is a thread about Asian woman and (typically) white western men ... this maybe closer to the appropriate image ... post-104736-0-56327900-1337545788_thumb.

NOTE:- I changed Beetlejuice's quote to include the photo into the quote as opposed to 'as an attachment'

I am misunderstood. Anaphrodisiac. Please look it up. Wedding cake is the best anaphrodisiac.

Lot's of posts getting voted 'Popular' in this topic.

Please vote this one popular as well, click 'Like This'.

Just because you can.

I 'Like' it when I see a healthy buffalo ... there just seems to be so many sick ones.

I am a bit unconfortable with the idea that the OP condones the acitivity of his wife. I wouldn't allow my thai wife to do the same thing, it would be against my pride and priniciples...However, each of us don't see things in the same way...

Lot's of posts getting voted 'Popular' in this topic.

Please vote this one popular as well, click 'Like This'.

Just because you can.

I clicked it mate.

What's up with this like button? I've seen a few blokes talking a lot about it. On Facebook you get news and updates from compnies when you like them. So if I click your like button will I get updates telling me when you're written a new post?

I have never tried online dating, webecam or whatever.

I can only assume guys going online looking for girls are related to the elephant man, hiding from their wife in the mancave supposedly playing "Dungeons and Dragons" or going through a mid-life crisis and thinking of going out for ice cream and never coming back.

...and in all case listed above, I'd say they are ripe for paying for a little online affection and the girls know how to play them.

• Like 1

I can only assume guys going online looking for girls are related to the elephant man, hiding from their wife in the mancave supposedly playing "Dungeons and Dragons" or going through a mid-life crisis and thinking of going out for ice cream and never coming back.

...and in all case listed above, I'd say they are ripe for paying for a little online affection and the girls know how to play them.

True mate. Theres a lot of lonely men out there. We see it all the time. The older blokes all think they've pulled a stunner and they don't know she's playing the same game with loads of other men too. And the blokes who are getting conned don't realise it and then they get defensive and start arguing.

I know a Farang that poses as a Thai women online, he uses his GF's photo ( About 10 years old ) he's made money too, not mega money, but it pays for his beer.

Thaivisa members are so appalled because nobody is daft enough to send them money.

DLock, It's a modern technological world.

You can save a lot of time and hassle dating online. Weed out the time wasters and players.

Thoroughly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. thumbsup.gif

Edited by BookMan

But since this is a thread about Asian woman and (typically) white western men ... this maybe closer to the appropriate image ... post-104736-0-56327900-1337545788_thumb.

Ha haclap2.gifclap2.gif . That's photoshop.

My photo is easy to get ...

Oh ... I don't have PhotoShop or similar.

EDIT:- Though I do admit the cap is an after thought ... didn't want the bald head to detract from the image.

Nice photo though ...

Edited by David48

True mate. Theres a lot of lonely men out there. We see it all the time. The older blokes all think they've pulled a stunner and they don't know she's playing the same game with loads of other men too. And the blokes who are getting conned don't realise it and then they get defensive and start arguing.

Do not..

• Like 1

Actually mate it has nothing to do with old or young. It's mostly the guys who work offshore and don't live in Thailand full time or the weekend millionaires who vacation here after meeting ladies on line. The mates who live here full time are always in a state of hilarity watching the ladies juggle multiple Thai and Farang husbands and lovers for cash and bragging rights. You hear stuff like "sorry we can't use the toys this weekend because hubby is in town and would notice the marks."

Edited by kerryk

Just to let you know, your tiny font is absolutely impossible to read, probably for more than just me as I haven't don't anything special on my system wrt resolution or font sizing.

Ha haclap2.gifclap2.gif . That's photoshop.

Don't know why anyone would bother photoshopping something like that, thousands of pics available like that all over the place that are genuine, many with even greater age differences.

In fact he looks very cute, I've know thousands of girls that would be happy to land him, and with many of them he'd probably have a long and happy remainder of his life.

IOW nothing at all wrong with that pic, I'd be happy to have my mum give that to the local paper back home for the announcements page.

• Like 1

Just to let you know, your tiny font is absolutely impossible to read, probably for more than just me as I haven't don't anything special on my system wrt resolution or font sizing.

Sorry Johnny.

I could have said that it was a self qualifying font so that old people and luddites couldn't comment...

...but the truth is, my computer crapped itself.

It said "I have never tried online dating, webecam or whatever.

...and in all case listed above, I'd say they are ripe for paying for a little online affection and the girls know how to play them."

I need to get some money for a new computer...hey wait a minute...do you think you guys could send me money so I can get a new computer?

Again apologies for using the wrong term "extorting"!

The funniest thing is people are actually defending these girls. We all know it's a game for them etc etc. but to put poverty in to the question is absurd!

Farlangs are the problem with Thailand, we gift, sympathy etc for what!

Let's be serious the average wage in Thailand is 12,000 baht a month. The average price of food is 30bht. A room 2000 bht.

Without us they'd be fine.

Go look in Cambodia or the Philippines the women are completely different. No games played. They are a lot poorer there.

You are joking? The Philippines is notorious for "sympathy" scams and many websites carry warnings to that affect. Western Union posts warnings due to the number of complaints from American's sending money to Pinay's and then finding they don't exist or suddenly disappear. Normally starts with - no money for food, can't pay rent, parents / sibblings / offspring ill and no money for hospitals, accident / illness and no money for medicine etc etc. All caerfully planted into conversations whilst trying to build a relationship. A friend in the Philppines nearly fell for all this crap, but luckily got someone to check. The young lady was actually living in a very nice house with boyfriend and children, and apparently had several "friends" in Europe and the States sending regular donations to aleviate her poverty! I saw similar things in India, China and yes, the UK too. Not unique to Thailand at all.

I believe what the poster is trying to say is that the Thai women are more cunning, and clever than those in the Phillippines. I believe that. A friend of mine who lived in Cambodia, Thailand and the Phillippines for many years tells me the same thing. He tells me he thinks the Thai women are far too manipulative, cunning, and clever for him, and he does not find the girls to be like that in the Phillippines. So, there may be some truth to this theory.

Again apologies for using the wrong term "extorting"!

The funniest thing is people are actually defending these girls. We all know it's a game for them etc etc. but to put poverty in to the question is absurd!

Farlangs are the problem with Thailand, we gift, sympathy etc for what!

Let's be serious the average wage in Thailand is 12,000 baht a month. The average price of food is 30bht. A room 2000 bht.

Without us they'd be fine.

Go look in Cambodia or the Philippines the women are completely different. No games played. They are a lot poorer there.

You are joking? The Philippines is notorious for "sympathy" scams and many websites carry warnings to that affect. Western Union posts warnings due to the number of complaints from American's sending money to Pinay's and then finding they don't exist or suddenly disappear. Normally starts with - no money for food, can't pay rent, parents / sibblings / offspring ill and no money for hospitals, accident / illness and no money for medicine etc etc. All caerfully planted into conversations whilst trying to build a relationship. A friend in the Philppines nearly fell for all this crap, but luckily got someone to check. The young lady was actually living in a very nice house with boyfriend and children, and apparently had several "friends" in Europe and the States sending regular donations to aleviate her poverty! I saw similar things in India, China and yes, the UK too. Not unique to Thailand at all.

I believe what the poster is trying to say is that the Thai women are more cunning, and clever than those in the Phillippines. I believe that. A friend of mine who lived in Cambodia, Thailand and the Phillippines for many years tells me the same thing. He tells me he thinks the Thai women are far too manipulative, cunning, and clever for him, and he does not find the girls to be like that in the Phillippines. So, there may be some truth to this theory.

"Some truth?" It sounds like this is something you want to personally believe. For every guy that's negative on Thai women, there's just as many who are negative on Filipino women. So it's just a matter of opinion. I will say that there are many more Filipino women desperate to leave the PI than Thai women. Not sure how that factors....

10k in a matter of weeks! my you really do know how to chuck it about.

Yeah, i guess thats why my GFs occasionally call me kee niow yet they seem to come back for more.smile.png

Im sure they'd have even better names for the guys on here who are so young and verile and handsum who claim they never spend anything on their girls. They all go dutchies and if you listen to them..the girls probably even pay them.

Oviously a case of...true loverolleyes.gif

Anyway, i mentioned weeks...in total.

There was'nt that many dates, but the few were expensive ones,by Bangkok standards, and by other GFs standards too.

They would have a heart attack at the thought of spending 3k on entertainment for one night.

And with regards to these so called hi-so,Thai/chins that go out wiith all the studs on here..in reality you are often lucky to see them twice a week as these "good" girls seem to be busy with work and supposedly work related functions...

But NOoooo...theres no way they'd be out socialising with all the other farangs on the net that "don't pay 'em"

what a larf!

Most the girls I know through my wife know their parents got wealthy or rich by saving and reinvesting their money do go out for expensive meals occasionally, but mostly save and would rather eat somewhere cheaper.

Most their familes made the money one or two generations before them and have been taught to save as there's nothing to fall back on here. They always pay their share and want to pay others when eating with friends what they are like when eating with just their husbands/boyfriends I don't know.

It's some of the friends whose parents aren't so well off even though many on here would call them middle class, upper middle class , hi-so, Thai - Chinese, they aren't, who are the ones who want to go to the exenpensive restaurants all the time yet struugle to get their purse out. Wear designer labels, the latest expensive fashions, drive new cars , expensive condos. They are the ones who have had farang boyfriends their own age or a little older who when you see the guy again after they broke up moan about the same thing as you saying she was bleeding me dry wanting expensive meals every night and my wife agrees with them. You also hear the girl moaning bitching that she's been called a gold digger. All these girls really have is a half decent job, fed up parents and a trail of credit behind them.

Anyway in short in my experience the ones whose families have money (and many without ) save and mostly eat food 30-100B.

It's girls without who try to look like and live a lifestyle like the previously mentioned ones could if they wanted.

Although looking at how spoilt my wifes cousins eldest kid is ...................... I'm sure there's plenty more, but it's the same with social climbers the world over.

You mention young verile handsome guys, does this mean there was an age gap between you and the girls?

And as for only seeing them a couple of times a week - Isn't that a good thing ? partytime2.gif