A Womens Version Of Pattaya .........

Boater

Several year ago I knew a therapist in the UK. He had a regular group of several lady customers who he "serviced". This guy was an ex physical training instructor, mid 30's, well educated. He was making a lot of tax free extra money from these ladies. They were mainly lawyers, accountants, teachers and running small businesses; some married, some single. Ages were between 30 and 55.

Lucky guy.

Tell me, what point were you trying to make with that post.... did they all pay him?

Not only is it not exactly the same it isn't even close to being almost the same.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but what are you some of you looking for in this? Validation? Who says its double standards? Who says that what these women are doing should be applauded?? Im not taking any moral high ground here, but i do think many of the replies are just guys who want to feel vindicated in some way.

Ok so let's get this strait. If a guy goes to an Asian country as a sex tourist. He treats others with respect and kindness. Does not touch young boys or under age girls but is just visiting for some crazy fun sex. Maybe he's cheating on his wife or maybe he's lonely and can't talk to girls. So he goes on a relaxing sex trip to have some innocent yet sexy fun. He is now look at by others as a sick-o, pervert, deviant a punk. BUT IF A WOMEN goes on a sex vacation, they make a movie about it and everyone loves it. <deleted>!!! I get so angry about people's double standards and BS. Makes me sick. If your a dude or a chick and you want to have some fun (safe and not with kids) then do it and bee cool. If it makes your life happy, and give you fulfillment in some way GREAT! Hey your also helping the girl or guy (maybe a ladyboy) earn a living and maybe pay for a sick mother. Stop hating people (comment to the world not other poster here) we all need a little love sometimes. Maybe its just for a short time but if you are a good person and treat others with love and kindness. Paying for sex should NEVER be wrong. Of course there are some universal rules that g alone with that (no slave, children, etc.)

I have to say, i scoffed at the comment along the lines of 'poor guys who just want to cheat on their wives without harming anybody'. You honestly think lies, deception, and unfaithfulness is not harming anybody? I mean really? I suppose many think that what you dont know doesnt hurt you. I personally believe if you agree to an open relationship, then fair enough (agree, btw, doesnt mean coercion). How a COUPLE conducts their relationship is a person choice. (Of course, i wonder how many guys would be ok about their gf/wife having relations, even if they do? Usually its double standards for sure, in this case.)

As an attractive man in good physical condition, I would NEVER want to touch any of these bloated, wrinkley, sagging, cellulite-ridden, fat-bottomed women. In my view, women age like milk - once their expiry date is passed (usually at 40) they should be thrown out and replaced with fresh milk. However, I do feel they have the right to kid themselves (even if only for a few weeks) into thinking that they are still the slightest bit attractive or desirable, and if these Kenyan boys are willing to do it, God bless them. It's an exchange of services where BOTH parties get what they want. The women get the hot sex and the feeling of being sexually attractive. The guys get the money to buy some nice things in a country where employment opportunities are even worse than in the West. Sounds fair to me. - Scott, Toronto, Canada, 20/5/2012 13:50 -

Could say something equally nasty for this kind of man...but wont. Some people are so venomous makes me sorry for them. Wouldnt want to live in their shoes for a moment, let alone a day. Stomach turning personality.

• Like 2

To reply to this post from a womens perspective is simple...

1. Fact: Women dont go to other countries looking to find the love of their life, fall in love, and say "she" loves me....women are not delusional;

2. Fact: Most men come to Thailand with one thing on their mind, they know they can have sex for a third of the price they pay at home;

3. Fact: pretty much all men that hang in any of the well known Soi's , Cowboy, Soi 4, pat-pong, pattaya, Patong, ect...

are revolting leeches who prey on these women who in other circumstances wouldnt be sitting next to you on a barstool....

The moral to this is : Women seeking men are usually single & lonely,

Men seeking women/men are usually married cheating sexual predators, living a double life....

And where did you get all these facts from? Confusing the word "fact" with the expression "in my opinion" is how 'urban myths" originate.

I completely agree. I am a woman, and I can say that the perspective above is certainly not mine. Bangkoktiger, are you a woman, or are you speculating on how a woman would react to the article? Either way, I don't agree with a lot of your points. If you ARE actually a woman, then your statements further contribute to the idea of double standards, and to the "urban myth" of angry, bitter western women. Way to go. biggrin.png If you are a man being sarcastic about how women would react, well you too succeeded in making us look a lot crazier than we actually are. So way to go for you, too.

So many people on this thread have said that it's a double standard that people get angry about male sex tourists, but think that female sex tourists (for lack of a better term) are fine. The thing is, I don't think most people think it's "fine." I think that many, many women in western would countries would look down on women who go to Africa or Bali to have sex with the local men, just as they look down on men who come to Thailand for sex. Lots of men probably would too, just like they already judge guys who bring a Thai girlfriend back home with them.

Obviously just based on this thread, not too many guys in Thailand are saying "Yeah, you go for it, we might as well all have fun." Instead of supporting the women's rights to engage in sex tourism (just like many fiercely defend their own right to engage in sex tourism) or listing justifications for why it's ok, a lot of guy have taunted the women just as much as men get taunted about Thai women. I bet some of the same guys who tease these women for "trading up" to African men are the same who brag about "trading up" to Thai women. Isn't that a double standard too? Personally, I don't think that anyone, man or woman, should agree with what happens in Thailand but disagree with what happens in Africa. Or vice versa. It should be all or nothing....either you support the idea, or you don't.

A poster pointed out that people think that female sex tourism is cool, so suddenly they made a documentary about it. I don't think they made a documentary about it because people think it's so cool or so normal. More likely, they made a documentary about it because people in the west think it's bizarre, funny, and weird. Just like when they try to make documentaries every now and then about the sex trade in Thailand.

Edited by tonititan
  • Like 1

Samsiam, your post actually makes no sense whatsoever..but i dont think sense was the point behind posting it.

The western women are getting fit attractive men who pander to them, but its all fake of course. Thats the flip side of what the men get here (not what you posted). The fact is that both parties do look a tad like fools.

Ie. the equivalent would be something like:

tyson_beckford.jpg

and

ThailandFarang2.jpg

I personally prefer a "real" relationship, based on how we get on, common interests, mutual attraction etc.

But, morals, delusion, etc etc, aside, whatever floats your boat.

Edited by eek
  • Like 1

Sure she floats your boat. If i was gay, she'd float my boat too. Nothing confusing in that.

But..i wouldnt want to pay her for her company. That part would sink my boat.

Many sexist womans groups have been up in arms about the exploitation of their 'sisters' for so long....nice to see their notion being laid bare for critics to see so publicly.....along with their equal rights and burning their knickers campaigns....I fully support their track and it is about time they took this road that is available to them....as it is not always available for free to many people and nothing wrong with a paid transaction between 2..or 3 perhaps...agreeable participants.

And it is a tad enjoyable to think the cringe factor involved with some feminists now.....ooops

Western women with African men; Guess size does matter?

Once they go black, they never go back? rolleyes.gif

That's what I think when I adjust my slacks and somehow I think my great great grandfather was black tongue.png

Edited by atyclb

not to forget the expensive medication for their cattle.

Don't know if sick hippos could be called cattle. rolleyes.gif

But I'm sure the treatments would be expensive, and I bet most of them are hippochondriacs.

Groan. That should have been posted on the worst jokes thread. biggrin.png

• Like 1

not to forget the expensive medication for their cattle.

Don't know if sick hippos could be called cattle. rolleyes.gif

But I'm sure the treatments would be expensive, and I bet most of them are hippochondriacs.

Groan. That should have been posted on the worst jokes thread. biggrin.png

It was the 23rd reply, if it had been the 25th, I have no doubt that it would have entered that hall of infamy.

Edited by Thaddeus

But..i wouldnt want to pay her for her company. That part would sink my boat.

Nothing new for men to pay for services, although the currency may not be hard, one has to count for time lost trying to get into a womans pants as well. It's not unknown to equate time with money.

And yes, at least in the beginning it is also usual to use the equation company = sex. Where it goes from there is another matter.

So my advice to all ladies in the world is to give the goods immediately upon meeting in order to get over the first hurdles :D Nothing selfish about my advice, of course.

On the topic, good for the ladies, although probably a bit pricey considering the flights and all. I worked as a gigolo for a few months in my 20's, but unfortunately got replaced by younger entrepeneurs. Customers were CEO's and such, a close circle of women in their 30's and 40's who had no time for hunting men. Those were some great times, paid very well too.

Personally, I'd like to hear the 'other side of your story' from the 'hammer wielder'......... Just a 'gut-feeling' I have...... (could possibly be a case of 'som-nam-nah')......... I never like to 'just believe' something I hear and take it at face value.... as I say - Just a gut feeling.

Typical blame the victim.

Unless she was defending herself from physical violence, no perception of unfair/mistreatment/abuse that isn't physical justifies taking up physical violence.

I've been in fear of my life from the mother of my children several times, most of which were witnessed by the kids aged < 2 and 3. She also threatened to plant yabaa in my stuff and call the cops.

She was going nuts about how little money was coming in compared to the land she wanted to buy, house to build, why don't we have a car etc etc, nothing else to blame on my side. I was lucky to see the back of her and got full sole custody of the kids, she has no legal rights anymore.

Now she's feeling a bit better and I let her visit the kids when I can arrange someone to be there with them.

Don't blame the victim.

Bali and Koh Phangan/Koh Samui are the well known places in the Far East for "lonely women".

And Goa. rolleyes.gif

And Jamaica, 35+ years ago busloads of Scandinavian girls show up on the beaches of Greece, the local Kamaki boys hid their wives away and romanced the visitors for the spring and summer, some got money but these were young babes they were happy to service them for food and drinks and lots of fun dancing, no one thought anything was wrong even then.

To reply to this post from a womens perspective is simple...

1. Fact: Women dont go to other countries looking to find the love of their life, fall in love, and say "she" loves me....women are not delusional;

2. Fact: Most men come to Thailand with one thing on their mind, they know they can have sex for a third of the price they pay at home;

3. Fact: pretty much all men that hang in any of the well known Soi's , Cowboy, Soi 4, pat-pong, pattaya, Patong, ect...

are revolting leeches who prey on these women who in other circumstances wouldnt be sitting next to you on a barstool....

The moral to this is : Women seeking men are usually single & lonely,

Men seeking women/men are usually married cheating sexual predators, living a double life....

You sir are a complete &lt;deleted&gt; and no nothing of sex-positive feminism, totally patriarchal POV.

I just registered www.bigstickman.com ...I'm off to Africa to start a new life....boot polish packed..

laugh.png

I've got an image of samsiam wandering down a Kenyan beach in full blackface dressed like a geezer from "The Black and White Minstrel Show" flashing the jazz hands and singing " Swannee, how I love ya, how I love ya, my dear old Swannee..."

Edited by mca

article-2146793-13294C64000005DC-792_634x431.jpg

Boney M's 2012 lineup failed to convince the hardcore fans.

This guy isn't even the hot African guy that most women would fly around the world to hook up with. He's like the African version of the ugly Thai women I often see walking hand in hand with dorky looking guys around town. The kind that makes you think, "Seriously? Of all the beautiful Thai women, you picked HER?"