Who Will Be The Next Manager To Manage Your Team?

JacknDanny

Just read an interesting article from a well known UK bookies, giving odds of who will be the next manager of certain teams.

List below,,,,

Chelsea.. Di Matteo 4/9

Liverpool.. AVB 4/7

Everton..Phil Neville 4/1

Spurs.. David Moyes 6/4

Man United..Jose Mourinho 2/1

Man City..Jose Mourinho 11/8

West Brom... Chris Huyton 1/3

Aston Villa.... Simon Grayson/Paul Lambert JFs @ 3/1

Arsenal.. Pep Guardiola..3/1

They reckon Benitez has more chance of becoming next manager of City (5/1) than he does of being at Liverpool (20/1)

Some interesting bigger prices..... Deschamps to Liverpool @ 18/1

Blanc to Man Utd @16/1

Pardew to Tottenham @ 25/1

Redknapp to Chelsea 8/1

blanc to man united would be a decent bet.

A very very good morning to you Stevie.

May ci be the first to tell you that old knackerbag face, Harry the vile one redknapp is reported to be in the frame for the Liverpool job!!!! Have know fears mate he'll sort you lot out. laugh.png

And those prices from the bookies are a waste of space....Mourinho has already penned a new 4 year deal at Real Madrid worth over 32m.

Meanwhile as StevieH frantically searches for the media reports linking scrotum face...........feel the panic setting in!!!!!

London Evening Standard mate............

ah, that font of knowledge for all things liverpool. the evening standard which i believe they are giving away as a freesheet now, so much credibility and clout has it lost.

there is more chance of you being next liverpool manager than there is of redknapp, carmine.

Meanwhile as StevieH frantically searches for the media reports linking scrotum face...........feel the panic setting in!!!!!

ah, that font of knowledge for all things liverpool. the evening standard which i believe they are giving away as a freesheet now, so much credibility and clout has it lost.

there is more chance of you being next liverpool manager than there is of redknapp, carmine.

I'd never understand what it is to be one of you. You're all different, not better, just different

I'd never understand what it is to be one of you. You're all different, not better, just different

decades of political and social prejudice tends to do that to a city. what's your view on thatcher? this is the tie-break question to decide whether or not you are going to be a good fit for the liverpool manager's job.

decades of political and social prejudice tends to do that to a city. what's your view on thatcher? this is the tie-break question to decide whether or not you are going to be a good fit for the liverpool manager's job.

You also have to know how to rig up your leccy supply to your neighbours meter to be considered?!

You also have to know how to rig up your leccy supply to your neighbours meter to be considered?!

that's not particularly unique to liverpool. people all over the north of england have been doing that for decades.

I absolutely loathed Thatcher and her son is an arrogant useless jumped up t*at of monumental proportions.

I would aspire to be Paisleyesque in my managerial approach as i still view him as the greatest manager.

My first action would be to drop Downing for being a slack jawed limped wristed pansy. Wouldn't want losers and show ponies in my side.

Thoughts?

Edited by carmine

When she pegs it will be a huge party carmine....you are also invited Stevie. wink.png

you'll have to find me first mate. i will be drunk for a week and wandering the streets laughing and singing 'ding dong the witch is dead'.

• Like 1

When she pegs it will be a huge party carmine....you are also invited Stevie. wink.png

you'll have to find me first mate. i will be drunk for a week and wandering the streets laughing and singing 'ding dong the witch is dead'.

Will be difficult to find one scouser in the midst of that party I admit! biggrin.png

Be more than a few Scots in attendance too.

Will be difficult to find one scouser in the midst of that party I admit! biggrin.png

Be more than a few Scots in attendance too.

I would be at that party!biggrin.png

May ci be the first to tell you that old knackerbag face, Harry the vile one redknapp is reported to be in the frame for the Liverpool job!!!! Have know fears mate he'll sort you lot out. laugh.png

And those prices from the bookies are a waste of space....Mourinho has already penned a new 4 year deal at Real Madrid worth over 32m.

Why are the prices a waste of space?

Mancini is about to sign a 3 yr contract.... Ferguson will be around for at least the next 2 or 3 yrs.. the bet is who will be the NEXT manager?

Mourinho is Fav to be next at United and City which I think makes sense!

You dont often see a poor bookie,,, they very often get it right.

As for Maggie... Best Prime Minister UK has ever had!!

that's not particularly unique to liverpool. people all over the north of england have been doing that for decades.

I was a financial adviser to government on the privatsiation of the electricity industry (so you dont have to guess too much whether I would pass the first Liverpool manager test - I would fail abysmally (although the lady was for turning, and she turned stark staring bonkers in the last several years of her dictatorship).

Liverpool had a monumental leccy theft problem that was not replicated elsewhere in the north (maybe Moss Side), trust me. It was legend in the industry. Having been a poor student myself I never held that against the scousers and still dont - I merely raised it for its wind-up value herebiggrin.png

Edited by SantiSuk

Why are the prices a waste of space?

Mancini is about to sign a 3 yr contract.... Ferguson will be around for at least the next 2 or 3 yrs.. the bet is who will be the NEXT manager?

Mourinho is Fav to be next at United and City which I think makes sense!

You dont often see a poor bookie,,, they very often get it right.

As for Maggie... Best Prime Minister UK has ever had!!

I think i misread this. I thought they were pricing for iminent appointments.

Aside of that i think we'll stay off the politics! wink.png

Morning Stevie, i also "appear" to have a rigged meter..it seems i'm a perfect fit