Why Do Hot Farangs Dislike It Here?

Aurelllian

Oddly enough I saw 2 very tall, blonde ladies with large chest attachments last night in Cloud 9 in Pattaya. Natural chest though, not those hard plastic things the OP seems to want. Russian women too. Maybe the OP ought to change his location and look a bit further afield than BKK.

How about a full transgender job? They usually have large plastic chests and can be tall, but usually a darker colour than the OP seems to want.

On the other hand maybe ...... I give up

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can tell you what I don't like about BKK:

- air pollution

- traffic

- the heat which is more cloying and icky than in the countryside, sort of like being engulfed in hot smog. You feel sweaty and dirty all the time.

and let's face it, it's not a particularly scenic or pretty city.

You may do better if you relocate to say Phuket. Germans and Scandanavians usually love it.

a

thats one of the reasons , i give phuket a miss ,

the other , its too expensive for a CC. like me.coffee1.gif

Still in the party age then. Maybe BKK is just too Lo-So.

Had they been in the thirties, I'd offered another explanation in the form of a ticking timebomb, I don't know the scene in BKK but I suppose the availability of Saudi princes isn't that high and in that advanced age the hurry to catch a millionaire does set in. Can't waste time in a 3rd world country.

Can't claim to be decent or honest either and definately not cosmopolitan, I like mine with some buffalo dung between the toes. Perhaps there would be more takers if you offer to transfer the prepaid dinner to the prospective witnesses bank account.

Edited by DrTuner

I'm not sure why you think other people's input would be more valid than the women themselves. But since you're asking, let me opine a bit. The topic is rather unique.

I don't think it's overly complicated. For example, there aren't many hot, young, and wealthy farang MALES in Thailand. These attractive and successful farang males and females (just being an attractive female is enough) can live most anywhere. Why would they want to live in Thailand...or Asia, for that matter? To be an outsider, not familiar with the culture or the language, not having a support network....being at a DISADVANTAGE. As opposed to being in farangland, where all is familiar, where they can be celebrated, and clearly enjoy the advantages of their standing in society. Pretty clear, I think.

Aside from Bangkok being a generally pretty steamy hot and horrible (imo) place to hang out, and the OP's obvious superficiality...i guess some possibilities might be..

If you are not a loner, and enjoy the company of others, then LOS may be a difficult place for some people.

If you are intelligent farang (man or woman), then truthfully, finding intelligent articulate like-minded people is not easy.

If you are attractive woman, then finding attractive interesting respectable (ie: without major hang-ups) company is also not so easy (in general).

Many guys here have ginormous chips on their shoulders regarding western woman..a known fact. Some would even take pleasure in playing disgusted at an attractive western woman, even if shes 100 times out of his league, purely for some lame sense of satisfactions.

Many farang guys here are not what you would call "eye candy". Even if attached, its still pleasant to be around attractive opposite sexes.

Fact is that Thailand attracts quite a lot of men that arent real catches in the west (not saying ALL ok! Just that it does..be honest!).

Even on the Thai front, there isnt a lot of real deep conversations around...(in general! ..before i get slammed).

If you are are an attractive woman, with some level of intelligence its better if you prefer a more loner life-style. For, if you looking for attractive, like-minded company, particularly male, you are pretty much buggered.

good points, I think many are valid.

one pint of correction: i have seen some decent looking farang young men here. the problem is that very few of them are successful have the inclincation or bankroll to court a hot girl as she is used to to in the West. Westerners here are not springing for $150 dinners, picking ladies up in nice rides, or whisking them away to island getaways for the weekend...yes it happens, but it's rarer to find this than it is to find a 5'10 female model here.

and remember, girls care more about a guy's ability to provide/status/career/wealth/ than his six pack...broke model type men can date hot women but they rarely marry them.

Surprisingly, I have also found a number of Ivy league educated young westerner males here...in the airport normally...playing online poker of all things...go figure....these guys are in shape and are normally newly minted graduates...but again, they are few and far between.

Edited by Aurelllian
  • Like 1

Oddly enough I saw 2 very tall, blonde ladies with large chest attachments last night in Cloud 9 in Pattaya. Natural chest though, not those hard plastic things the OP seems to want. Russian women too. Maybe the OP ought to change his location and look a bit further afield than BKK.

How about a full transgender job? They usually have large plastic chests and can be tall, but usually a darker colour than the OP seems to want.

On the other hand maybe ...... I give up

There's no helping some people...

(we should copy that line for the Isaan discussions as well...)

SC

TV Cricket - the Team with Two Knees

Stii no takers for a steak or sashami? I'm going out to catch Avengers...hopefully, I'll have one by the time the world is saved...

Hey Aurellian, sorry can’t do brunch today. Working from home this week hardcore then getting ready for Cambodia later this week. Gotta get my stuff taken care of before moving back to Euroland for the summer. Where do you workout? I’m usually at Fitness First PR9 or Lumpini.

Shoot me a PM with your Facebook contact, mine is on private, and we can get together before I escape the summer. It would be good to meet some normal couples.