Out-of-control Brit Man Causes A Early Am Stir

britmaveric

Out-of-control English man causes an early morning stir in South Pattaya.

03_01_2_2.jpg

A story now from the Honey Inn hotel in Soi 11 off the Pattaya Second Road. Hotel staff called Police over the weekend after one of the residents was seen fighting with his girlfriend in the lobby bar. Police quickly arrived and detained Mr. Mark Holland aged 33 from Wigan in the UK. Police determined that the man was under the influence of some form of narcotic which was confirmed by Khun Samlan aged 22 who joined Mr. Holland at the hotel after meeting him at a local bar.

She confirmed that she saw him ingest a quantity of what she described as Cocaine and he soon became crazed and attempted to attack her. Outside the Hotel Mr. Holland repeatedly abused Khun Samlan verbally which became physical when he was placed in the back of a Police car. He was taken to Pattaya Police Station and locked up until he regained his composure. He was later released after paying a small fine and after agreeing to pay for the damage caused to the Hotel Lobby.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 3rd January 2006

Out-of-control English man causes an early morning stir in South Pattaya.

03_01_2_2.jpg

A story now from the Honey Inn hotel in Soi 11 off the Pattaya Second Road. Hotel staff called Police over the weekend after one of the residents was seen fighting with his girlfriend in the lobby bar. Police quickly arrived and detained Mr. Mark Holland aged 33 from Wigan in the UK. Police determined that the man was under the influence of some form of narcotic which was confirmed by Khun Samlan aged 22 who joined Mr. Holland at the hotel after meeting him at a local bar.

She confirmed that she saw him ingest a quantity of what she described as Cocaine and he soon became crazed and attempted to attack her. Outside the Hotel Mr. Holland repeatedly abused Khun Samlan verbally which became physical when he was placed in the back of a Police car. He was taken to Pattaya Police Station and locked up until he regained his composure. He was later released after paying a small fine and after agreeing to pay for the damage caused to the Hotel Lobby.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 3rd January 2006

This idiot was lucky that he got off so lightly. If he had been caught with the drug he would be in the slammer :o

Whats a prat, should have been banged up for a couple of days at least to give him a scare :D

But a bad show from the boys in brown, they could have manhandled him more so that his top got pulled off. Poor moog, are you scared of loosing your man boob comp? :o

33 years old?

looks more like 53 to me, mind you the chengy can age you quickly, so I am told :o

Ah well thats the english for you.They shave their heads for some god forsaken reason making them look years older before their time,and then proceed to walk around with their shirts hanging out prompting the girls to suggest that mother forget to dress them !!

Ah well thats the english for you.They shave their heads for some god forsaken reason making them look years older before their time,and then proceed to walk around with their shirts hanging out prompting the girls to suggest that mother forget to dress them !!

ooh thats as cold as your mummy's bed... :o .............and their shirts are out due to the excessive beer bellies... :D

nothing wrong with baldies............

33 years old?

looks more like 53 to me, mind you the chengy can age you quickly, so I am told :D

are you sure that its just the english that do this????

:o

Looking at the original article and the other pics...

Be proud of this man Brits....he ia a fellow countryman

youre right - he is a fellow countryman - but im no prouder of that than I guess you would be about Warren Fellows...

eh sport!

Nah WF wrote a book and was a fine upstanding but misguided fellow...read his book??? :o

Unfortunately for the good Brits out there....this sort of yobbo is becoming more prevalent in Thailand......and you as Brits as we Aussies, Yanks, Swedes etc etc.... are are judged by these sort of people.

Unfortunatly there is only one way to get rid of this kind of mentallity.

Unfortunatly, that is like for like. (kick them and shame them)

My appologies if that offends some of you. I know that in the short term that this is not good for the family enviroment but, I'm sure some of you have tried talking to these n*bs before. It does not work....!

If the boys in brown were a little less tollerant of this guy and others like him, they would be a little less eager to go around openly taking drugs.

I don't have any answers for this. I come to Los for the R+R. We saw this happening in Spain years ago but, the disease is spreading,.

redrus

Ah well thats the english for you.They proceed to walk around with their shirts hanging out prompting the girls to suggest that mother forget to dress them  !!

God forbid...

surely not...

WALKING AROUND WITH HIS SHIRT HANGING OUT !!!!!!!

Ben, wouldn't it be great if everyone dressed like you -

sandals with white socks;

starched shirt tucked into bermuda shorts;

ancient bar girl on your arm.

Truly feel sorry for the girls that go with these cretins.

They are the worst part of the Pattaya scene.

UK Trailer Trash.

mark his passport with a yellow card and a two year ban then one more ban then he gets a ban for life. then do that to all the f+kc+++ idiots and the message will get through,

well hopefully :o

UK Trailer Trash.

Come on lads, we know you're feeling a bit peeved after the recent rugby and cricket lessons we've given you but after witnessing those brainless, racist idiots in Sydney recently, surely you should take a look at ypour own countrymens' shortcomings.

After all, most Brits are fine upstanding gentlemen.

Hey Im a Kiwi....doing time in Aus..we normaly give the sports lessons.... :o:D but really too many of your nations thugs in Patts.

UK Trailer Trash.

Come on lads, we know you're feeling a bit peeved after the recent rugby and cricket lessons we've given you but after witnessing those brainless, racist idiots in Sydney recently, surely you should take a look at ypour own countrymens' shortcomings.

Hey Im a Kiwi....doing time in Aus..we normaly give the sports lessons.... :o:D but really too many of your nations thugs in Patts.

UK Trailer Trash.

Hey Im a Kiwi....doing time in Aus..we normaly give the sports lessons.... :D:D but really too many of your nations thugs in Patts.

Apologies for branding you an Ozzie, Kiwi.

However, let's look at this scientifically.

Most Kiwis I meet on my travels are good guys, however I do meet some undesirables.

Most Brits I meet on my travels are good guys, however, there are definitely some undesirables.

The fact is that both our nations have an undesirable element which is a small percentage of the population, but, because there are about 20 times more Brits than Kiwis and again, considerably more Brits than Ozzies, it appears that there are lots of British thugs.

Also, amongst all groups of Brits, you will gat a certain amount of Oz 'wannabes' masquerading as Brits.

Agree, it's a numbers game...

Also, I remember many years ago when I witnessed a spot of bother in Spain...

The locals said it was English people involved...

Whereas infact it was a combination of Dutch and Germans (who as you might know, don't always get on!!!), involved in the...ermm.. "heated debate"...they just happened to be speaking English...

I think as English becomes the "Lingua franca"...Mistaken identity will become more commonplace...especially in Thailand...

English, German, Scandinavian, Yank, Aussie, Kiwi....?

"Same same"...

Edited by RAZZELL

Yeah I hear ya guys.

Its a shame.

Pattya is a sanuk town,its a shame people cant leave the agro behind,I mean is their a better place to party in the world???

Lets hear if there is.

Agree, it's a numbers game...

Also, I remember many years ago when I witnessed a spot of bother in Spain...

The locals said it was English people involved...

Whereas infact it was a combination of Dutch and Germans (who as you might know, don't always get on!!!), involved in the...ermm.. "heated debate"...they just happened to be speaking English...

I think as English becomes the "Lingua franca"...Mistaken identity will become more commonplace...especially in Thailand...

English, German, Scandinavian, Yank, Aussie, Kiwi....?

"Same same"...

Ah well thats the english for you.They proceed to walk around with their shirts hanging out prompting the girls to suggest that mother forget to dress them !!

God forbid...

surely not...

hey jaffa...take a good look at posts before racking your brain and replying.......i'll give you 2hrs to reply to this... :o:D

Ah well thats the english for you.They proceed to walk around with their shirts hanging out prompting the girls to suggest that mother forget to dress them !!

God forbid...

surely not...

hey jaffa...take a good look at posts before racking your brain and replying.......i'll give you 2hrs to reply to this... :D:D

Apologies baldie...

a case of mistaken identity.

Wouldn't have happened if your cut & paste skills were better! :o

God forbid...

surely not...

hey jaffa...take a good look at posts before racking your brain and replying.......i'll give you 2hrs to reply to this... :D:D

Apologies baldie...

a case of mistaken identity.

Wouldn't have happened if your cut & paste skills were better! :o

granted......seedless one.. :D

lets face it....

While this kind of Yobbo is still in the minority they are becoming more prevalent and this will harm the image of the good UK tourist. Thailand and the UK really need to take a good look at these types and take some drastic measures...If he was under the influence of a narcotic then he was in possession of it....that should carry enough weight to have him removed from the country and a 5 year ban placed on him.