Renting A New House In Flooded Area

I'm looking to rent a house, in an area that was flooded. You can clearly see, how high the water was approximately waistline.

The house has been renovated, but I was still feeling the "smell" of mold or maybe I'm just being paranoid. All windows were shut when we came, maybe this contributed to the moist/clammy air.

Is it safe for my health to my to such a house ? Can I take any precautions, like hiring an expert that can go through the house before we move in ?

I want to be sure we live in a healthy environment.

Thanks for any tips you might provide.

I'm well aware of the risks I'm taking regarding a new flood. I asked for help concerning mold, I'm no expert in this area.

Yes the rent is great and the house is fantastic.

ok well i dont think its good for you, if there is mold.I just checked google for mold check and there are test kit to buy but i didnt find in Thailand but found this thailandfloodmold.com Wish you good luck.

I'm well aware of the risks I'm taking regarding a new flood. I asked for help concerning mold, I'm no expert in this area.

Yes the rent is great and the house is fantastic.

help concerning mold if you now the health risks what else are you looking for?nice house cheap rent,check for water on the brain.