Custom Glass Shop

Lobo4819

Looking for a shop that can provide and cut frosted glass pieces to spec, buffed on edges. I saw an old post that referred to a shop near Chiang Mai gate, but I am not familiar with that area, so if that is the best, will need directions for the stupid people. I do not do well with directions such as "about 5 to 10 km from the large tree with the ribbon on it when going down the Super Highway" without other reference points or compass directions. Thanks for any useful information.

Interesting. Its does that on the Thai version as well ..

Thai

I've become so used to using google, I don't know where else to check. Is it possible that the road changes names somewhere other than the corner or is google incorrect?

A nice map, but last time I looked Pratu Chiang Mai was not on Moon Meuang. Have they moved the gate or the road?

/ Priceless

There is a custom glass shop on the east side of Chang Puek Road about a block and a half or so from the super highway. I have had custom work done by them, and their prices are good. I don't know the exact address but they are a couple of doors away from a lighting store \.