Kasikorn Bank Debit Card - Applying To Use Online Shopping (6 Digit Code?)

I tried to pay for something online and it said that in order to use the card online I need to apply for this service at an ATM nationwide. Can anyone give me an idea of what I am supposed to do and how it will work? Will the number be mailed to me? Will I get to choose it right there at the ATM? Thanks.

Go to your local Kbank ATM, log in using your normal pincode. Request to use your card for online shopping. When you uses the card to pay anything online, you will get a 6 digit password on your mobile. That password is a One Time Password (OTP), only to be used in one specific payment, so if you intend to purchase more than one item, you will get a new OTP for each payment. Hope that helps. smile.png

I used to buy flight ticket online with kasikorn debit card, in a few case I bought it on Saturday and the OTP has been sent to my mobile number too late ( a couple of hours delayed) so I guessed was better to avoid any bank no working days to proceed with this operation, or maybe has been only a sole case.

I've been using the K-bank debit card for years. Love it. Never any problems, but I recommend you attach it to a second savings account with only a small amount of money inside. Extra protection never hurts.

• Like 1