Manchester United

redrus

I was thinking the way ltd are going atmi would u rule out a longish winning streak? and them ending up in the top 3.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Take your lithium and shut up rij! laugh.png

Maybe rijlt was looking at your Placing in the Prediction League and said - WELL miracles can happen cheesy.gif

BT biggrin.png

Ok Big Toe mate i hope you are well and enjoying life wai2.gif ....now for the United also rans top 4 not a chance 5555 Rashford Martial 2 a piece today hey!

Come on United!

I was thinking the way ltd are going atmi would u rule out a longish winning streak? and them ending up in the top 3.

Take your lithium and shut up rij! :lol:
A win 2 day and that's 5 on the trot!!! with players to come bac..

Take your lithium and shut up rij! :lol:
A win 2 day and that's 5 on the trot!!! with players to come bac..

Nice result that rij...I thought Martial had a good game, maybe we should put a cheeky bid in the summer?

He's got to want CL football next season. :P

Take your lithium and shut up rij! laugh.png

Maybe rijlt was looking at your Placing in the Prediction League and said - WELL miracles can happen cheesy.gif

BT biggrin.png

Ok Big Toe mate i hope you are well and enjoying life wai2.gif ....now for the United also rans top 4 not a chance 5555 Rashford Martial 2 a piece today hey!

Come on United!

And there we have the reason why MrRed quit doing the prediction league tongue.png

Incredible two brain farts from Mata.blink.png I would have picked nearly any other United player for those two.

van Gaal arguing that because Mata's a nice bloke he shouldn't be yellow carded. Great stuff!

Incredible two brain farts from Mata.blink.png I would have picked nearly any other United player for those two.

van Gaal arguing that because Mata's a nice bloke he shouldn't be yellow carded. Great stuff!

I know. I couldn't believe my ears when he started babbling that out.

Could you imagine trying to put that in the rule book

The man is quite simply deluded and doesn't know how to talk to the British media,you can see that he has a disdain for every reporter or interviewer that he has to face.

It's obvious he feels hard done by and doesn't want to speak to the media.

That said Allen Pardew also spat the dummy in the post match interview on sky,that was very funny also.

The man is quite simply deluded and doesn't know how to talk to the British media,you can see that he has a disdain for every reporter or interviewer that he has to face.

That said Allen Pardew also spat the dummy in the post match interview on sky,that was very funny also.

I reckon Pardew had just cause though

I reckon Pardew had just cause though

Yeah ,, the.pundits we're all saying there was contact so its penalty ,, imo absolute nonsense a shocking decision and on that a ridiculous precedent.

• Like 1

Surely only contractual issues keeping van Gaal in a job. United have regressed and at a huge cost in the transfer market

This week will make or break him as Uniteds manager, FA Cup Sunday and the return leg next Thursday if out of both comps he will struggle to stay.

Contracts can be sorted very easily.

The problem is who is there to take over? Mourinho is a defo no no.

The Europa game is by no means over.but a lot will depend on the outcome of the game against the hammers win win or lose lose

Surely only contractual issues keeping van Gaal in a job. United have regressed and at a huge cost in the transfer market

This week will make or break him as Uniteds manager, FA Cup Sunday and the return leg next Thursday if out of both comps he will struggle to stay.

Contracts can be sorted very easily.

The problem is who is there to take over? Mourinho is a defo no no.

The Europa game is by no means over.but a lot will depend on the outcome of the game against the hammers win win or lose lose

if you're quick you could still get rafa benitez before the barcodes do.

• Like 1

and after the Liverpool game is the Manchester derby