Manchester United

redrus

Iccle Ciddy is spoken in Manchester HH as well as Citeh although, Manchuria is a historical name given to a vast geographic region in northeast Asia hence, Manchurian.

Maybe you are thinking of the Roman 'Mancunia' hence Mancunian....?

And James has never even been to Manchester........

:D

Thanks for your clarifications there. But we tend to write "Citeh" with one or more 'E's'. Must admit to never encountering "ciddeh" before though.

Although I was slightly shocked too hear that James has never been to Manchester -- perhaps he aimed to, but ended up in Middlesbrough instead. :D

Same colour shirts anyway. :D

Hey MC Hammer, get it right, I have been to Manchester, just not to Old Trafford.

Thats even worse.....!!!!! :)

redrus

I was gonna save my 6000th post for something special, instead I find myself having to waste it on you fools.

Are you happy now hammersmith, squirrely ken and red us or them?

It's ok, just remind in another 999 to not do this again.

Thanks for your clarifications there. But we tend to write "Citeh" with one or more 'E's'. Must admit to never encountering "ciddeh" before though.

Although I was slightly shocked too hear that James has never been to Manchester -- perhaps he aimed to, but ended up in Middlesbrough instead. :D

Hey MC Hammer, get it right, I have been to Manchester, just not to Old Trafford.

I don't know why you call me MC Hammer ?

But you've been to Manchester , but never to Old Trafford ? :)

I think that if I purported to support a team and went to the city in which they played , that'd be my first port of call. Many others make pilgrimages from abroad just for that purpose.

Guess that makes me more of a Manchester United supporter than you then. As the only times that I've visited Manchester was to go to Old Trafford. -- and that Dennis Law (ex United , then Citeh) was who I moulded myself upon as a player in the back garden and park. :D

Come on guys. Are you that desperate in here that you have to use how to say City, Ciddy, Citeh etc as a way to keep this thread alive. :D

Where's that bloomin "United in decline" thread again. Red loves that one :)

No mate, The Whamers are doing a job for us. Well them and a few Trollers..... :D

I'm the one that kept that thread alive, ask Bredbury.... :D

redrus

I don't know why you call me MC Hammer ?

But you've been to Manchester , but never to Old Trafford ? :D

I think that if I purported to support a team and went to the city in which they played , that'd be my first port of call. Many others make pilgrimages from abroad just for that purpose.

Guess that makes me more of a Manchester United supporter than you then. As the only times that I've visited Manchester was to go to Old Trafford. -- and that Dennis Law (ex United , then Citeh) was who I moulded myself upon as a player in the back garden and park. :D

..and I tried to play like Bobby Carlton, but finished up like a bad version of Nobby Styles complete with poor eye-sight and missing teeth.......... :)

nobby02.jpg

Plus Nobby was better looking than me !

Edited by LeungKen

Manchester United Right Back Rafael Da Silva Dislocates Shoulder

The dynamic youngster will be sidelined for pre-season...21 Jul 2009 11:49:11

Manchester United's pre-season preparations will have been dented with the news that promising defender, Rafael da Silva, has dislocated his shoulder.

The blossoming Brazilian emerged as an exciting prospect last season due to a series of scintillating games on the big stage, including an influential cameo appearance versus Arsenal at Ashburton Grove, where United were losing 2-0 but Rafael took control of the closing stages and looked to spark a comeback as he hit a powerful strike to reduce the deficit to 2-1.

There were growing rumours that the right-back would be receive further first-team tests over the coming season, but there is now a real chance that da Silva could miss the start of the season.

His twin brother, Fabio, 19, has featured in both of United's pre-season fixtures thus far, against a Malaysian XI during the club's tour of Asia.

Club captain Gary Neville, England hopeful Wes Brown, and versatile Irishman John O'Shea provide manager Alex Ferguson's other options for the right-back role.

Alan Dawson, Goal.com

UNITED NAME SQUAD FOR FRIENDLY

Tue 21 Jul 2009-Canaries.co.uk

ALTHOUGH Manchester United's England superstars Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen are currently in Asia on tour with the Premier League Champions' first team squad. This Saturday's pre-season friendly with a United Xl at Carrow Road (3pm) looks all set to give Canary fans the chance to see some potential United stars of the future in action.

City boss Bryan Gunn won't go head-to-head with his former manager Sir Alex Ferguson on Saturday but there will still be a famous face in the opposite technical area at Carrow Road this weekend. Arguably the most recognisable of United's coaching staff, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer became the manager of the club's reserve team in June 2008. And it is Solskjaer who will be in charge of the United side for this eagerly-awaited Carrow Road clash.

The Norwegian striker made his name during a glorious 10-year Old Trafford playing career, scoring 126 goals in 366 appearances and winning 15 major honours. He attained legendary status for his on-field exertions - including the infamous goal which clinched the 1999 Champions League trophy.

In an exclusive interview for the Canary Preview magazine, which goes on sale at Carrow Road prior to Saturday's game, Solskjaer said he expected the match to be a useful workout for his young troops. He also confirmed he'd begun his homework on Norwich City with the help of a former Canary.

"We are really seeing this as a great test for our youngsters," said Solskjaer.

"Norwich are a club with good traditions and I have of course heard loads about the history from Aage Hareide my coach both for my old club Molde and for the Norwegian national team."

With the United first team squad away in Asia, Solsjkaer acknowledged that Saturday's match will offer a chance for some of the club's younger players to step up to the plate. Young, willing and certainly able appeared to be the Norwegian's message.

"We will have a young team out there as the more experienced ones are likely to go on tour with the first team, but I expect them all to give a good account of themselves."

The United squad includes players who were involved in Champions' final Premier League game of last season at Hull City and others with Football League experience from various loan spells.

The United squad in full: Tom Heaton (GK), David Gray, Danny Simpson, Ritchie De Laet, Oliver Gill, Corry Evans, Magnus Eikrem, Oliver Norwood, Febian Brandy, Tom Cleverley, Cameron Stewart, Ron Robert Zieler (GK), Reece Brown, Scott Moffatt, Sam Hewson, Nicholas Ajose, Joe Dudgeon.

The game is also likely to offer City fans a first glimpse of summer signing's Matt Gill, Owain Tudur Jones and Michael Nelson on home soil.

Tickets for this Saturday's match are now on general sale and are priced at just £10 for adults, £5 for under-21s/over-60s and £3 for under-16s.

Tickets are available by logging on to online ticketing or by calling 0844 826 1902, or in person at Carrow Road ticket office or the Canary Store.

redrus

In Full: What Sir Alex Had To Say...

21/07/09 10:13- Football365

After staying mute since the end of the season, Sir Alex Ferguson held his first major media briefing on Monday in Malaysia. Here's what he had to say...

Sir Fergie on the summer...

"This particular summer defies all logic in terms of the credit crunch. You'd expect a lot of clubs to draw in their horns but, no, it's accelerated. Due mainly to a couple of clubs, of course, namely Real Madrid and Manchester City."

Sir Fergie on whether United should be considered favourites for the title...

"I don't really know, to be honest with you. I'd like to see the betting."

Sir Fergie on who will challenge United for their title...

"Manchester City are getting all the back page stories and they will hold that position for the rest of the season because there is a lot of interest in what they have done and a lot of speculation about whether it is going to work. But I cannot look at Manchester City as our main competitors. Liverpool and Chelsea are our main competitors. There is no doubt about that."

Sir Fergie on which of the Big Four is under the most pressure from Man City...

"Arsenal have got the biggest test to be where they want to be, I think. I know that Arsene Wenger doesn't have any money, I know that. I think that selling Adebayor - well, whether he can use that money is another question. There seems to be evidence that he can't use the money, I don't know. I think they're struggling cash-wise. It's a big test for Arsenal."

Sir Fergie on pursuing Carlos Tevez...

"In my opinion I didn't think he was worth £25million, that's just my judgment, maybe I'm wrong. The fans quite rightly have their heroes, and I respect the fans so I was happy to go along with a deal as long as it was the right deal. Our success is down to the fans and their support, we need them when we are away from home to the likes of Fulham and Arsenal. But simply he was not worth £25m."

Sir Fergie on City's pursuit of John Terry...

"It's understandable, given the money they have. They made their intentions known by buying Robinho for all that money and by signing Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Barry and now Adebayor. They are not stopping, but if I was in City's shoes, with all that kind of money, then I would have a go at that myself. I think it's sensible. For some reason they must have known that he was interested. I'm sure there have been plenty of phone calls going on."

Sir Fergie on Man City's prospects of breaking into the top four...

"If you analyse City as a team, you'd say: 'Well, what's their best team?' and 'Where would that go?' And you'd have to think they'd still struggle to get into the top four, really. It would be hard for them to get into that top four, I think so."

Sir Fergie on whether City will finish in the top four...

"I am not saying they won't do it. I am just saying they would find it extremely difficult. It is a tough top four that. Aston Villa almost managed to break through but they tapered off because they were worn down by having such a small squad."

Sir Fergie on the challenge ahead for Mark Hughes...

"They have bought a lot of high profile players but they have 10 strikers. That is a hel_l of a lot. I have not spoken to all the managers but the one or two I have are saying "Who are they going to leave out?". How do you tell players they are not even going to be travelling to London? How does he pick a team? We are all interested."

Sir Fergie on what Man City's spending spree means for the likes of Harry Redknapp and the Martin O'Neil...

"It's a good point. We are protected here at United by our titles. But expectation on them will be exactly the same as last year. Their fans will expect them to challenge and that's difficult for them against that kind of spending. But they are good managers. They know their jobs. Irrespective of cash, they will still make a challenge."

Sir Fergie on losing Cristiano Ronaldo...

"There's no doubt he's a huge loss. I think it's a challenge for us. It won't be the same without Ronaldo. It can't be. Without question, in my mind, he is the best player in this world of ours. By absolutely miles. He is streets ahead of Messi, streets ahead of Kaka. Look at his figures. They are unbelievable. The attempts he has on goal, the attacks into the penalty box, his positions, headers, shots... it's unbelievable."

Sir Fergie on why Ronaldo went ...

"I had a good chat with the boy about it. He had made up his mind about it. Last year he was begging me and this year it was a sensible discussion. I felt it was right. I told him I'd let him go on one condition and that was that we got the biggest fee ever for a player. And he said: 'Right, that will do me...'"

Sir Fergie on Ronaldo's future...

"His best is to come yet because he is just 24 years old. I'll be very proud because we had a part to play in it. He came to the right club at the right part of his career. He appreciates that. And he may come back, you never know...Sometimes it just happens. He loved United, he loved the club. If you look back at the six years he had with us, he never missed training."

Sir Fergie on how Man United will line up this season without Ronaldo...

"We will shape it differently. We'll be more compact in midfield because he [Ronaldo] was a bit loose in his defending. We'll be more compact, but we also have the increasing maturity of players like Darren Fletcher. Owen Hargreaves will come back, Anderson will improve, Nani will improve, Rooney will improve. I think they've got to improve, the young players, and we expect them to improve. I think Dimitar Berbatov think Dimitar Berbatov will have a terrific season, too."

Sir Fergie on why he made a move for Michael Owen...

"He is worth the risk. Sometimes you have a punt, a bet or a gamble. You just start to think, 'These bloody transfers, we can carry that, we can carry Michael Owen.'"

Sir Fergie on his plans for Owen...

"I won't ask him to play every four days. I might ask him to play every 10 days."

Sir Fergie on Man United's next hero...

"Macheda is top drawer, a hero in the making, just as Cristiano was. It is hard to believe he is just 17. We probably need to check his birth certificate because I reckon he is at least 28. He is a player all right - and tough as old boots. He can look after himself. He does not have the lightning reactions of Ronaldo but he is quick around the box and he has an eye for goal."

Sir Fergie on when we'll see the best of Wayne Rooney...

"There will be an expectation about Wayne Rooney this season purely because he is English. Without question he is the main striker that England's hopes will be pinned on at the World Cup, so that is where the expectation is all coming from. But I would like to see the boy develop his game in a lot of departments. He is 23 now. You will get the maturity when he gets to 25. Then there will be a more consistent nature to his game."

Sir Fergie on considering signing Petr Cech before he moved to Chelsea...

"I watched him myself twice, and I thought, 'nineteen years old, he's a bit young'. But he was in the national team by the time he was 20. Looking back now, he's maybe made about 10 mistakes in six years...at the time I was looking for someone to replace Peter Schmeichel."

Sir Fergie on Man United's interest in signing Benzema...

"He is tough, has a good physique, a good goal scoring record, so it was worth going a wee bit extra for him because of his age. But when it went to £42 million, it was beyond his value. We went to £35 million and I think that was fair."

Sir Fergie on whether Man United tried to sign Frank Ribery...

"No. We explored it in a nice, quiet way when David Gill was at one of his meetings with them in March. They told him, 'absolutely no chance'.

Sir Fergie on the Champions League final ...

"I know exactly what went wrong, but I'm not going to get into it. We threw it away, I will say that. I'm not getting into it at all. It's not even worth talking about.

Sir Fergie on how long he will continue...

"No decisions made."

redrus

Come on guys. Are you that desperate in here that you have to use how to say City, Ciddy, Citeh etc as a way to keep this thread alive. :D

No mate, The Whamers are doing a job for us. Well them and a few Trollers..... :D

Haven't seen BredburyBlue round these parts for yonks. He was a good guy.

Haven't seen BredburyBlue round these parts for yonks. He was a good guy.

Agreed mate well, he was ok for a Bitter that is.... :D

You restarted that thread yet then or, is it lost in the Bitter pond.....?

redrus

In Full: What Sir Alex Had To Say...

21/07/09 10:13- Football365

After staying mute since the end of the season, Sir Alex Ferguson held his first major media briefing on Monday in Malaysia. Here's what he had to say...

Sir Fergie on the summer...

"This particular summer defies all logic in terms of the credit crunch. You'd expect a lot of clubs to draw in their horns but, no, it's accelerated. Due mainly to a couple of clubs, of course, namely Real Madrid and Manchester City."

Sir Fergie on whether United should be considered favourites for the title...

"I don't really know, to be honest with you. I'd like to see the betting."

Sir Fergie on who will challenge United for their title...

"Manchester City are getting all the back page stories and they will hold that position for the rest of the season because there is a lot of interest in what they have done and a lot of speculation about whether it is going to work. But I cannot look at Manchester City as our main competitors. Liverpool and Chelsea are our main competitors. There is no doubt about that."

Sir Fergie on which of the Big Four is under the most pressure from Man City...

"Arsenal have got the biggest test to be where they want to be, I think. I know that Arsene Wenger doesn't have any money, I know that. I think that selling Adebayor - well, whether he can use that money is another question. There seems to be evidence that he can't use the money, I don't know. I think they're struggling cash-wise. It's a big test for Arsenal."

Sir Fergie on pursuing Carlos Tevez...

"In my opinion I didn't think he was worth £25million, that's just my judgment, maybe I'm wrong. The fans quite rightly have their heroes, and I respect the fans so I was happy to go along with a deal as long as it was the right deal. Our success is down to the fans and their support, we need them when we are away from home to the likes of Fulham and Arsenal. But simply he was not worth £25m."

Sir Fergie on City's pursuit of John Terry...

"It's understandable, given the money they have. They made their intentions known by buying Robinho for all that money and by signing Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Barry and now Adebayor. They are not stopping, but if I was in City's shoes, with all that kind of money, then I would have a go at that myself. I think it's sensible. For some reason they must have known that he was interested. I'm sure there have been plenty of phone calls going on."

Sir Fergie on Man City's prospects of breaking into the top four...

"If you analyse City as a team, you'd say: 'Well, what's their best team?' and 'Where would that go?' And you'd have to think they'd still struggle to get into the top four, really. It would be hard for them to get into that top four, I think so."

Sir Fergie on whether City will finish in the top four...

"I am not saying they won't do it. I am just saying they would find it extremely difficult. It is a tough top four that. Aston Villa almost managed to break through but they tapered off because they were worn down by having such a small squad."

Sir Fergie on the challenge ahead for Mark Hughes...

"They have bought a lot of high profile players but they have 10 strikers. That is a hel_l of a lot. I have not spoken to all the managers but the one or two I have are saying "Who are they going to leave out?". How do you tell players they are not even going to be travelling to London? How does he pick a team? We are all interested."

Sir Fergie on what Man City's spending spree means for the likes of Harry Redknapp and the Martin O'Neil...

"It's a good point. We are protected here at United by our titles. But expectation on them will be exactly the same as last year. Their fans will expect them to challenge and that's difficult for them against that kind of spending. But they are good managers. They know their jobs. Irrespective of cash, they will still make a challenge."

Sir Fergie on losing Cristiano Ronaldo...

"There's no doubt he's a huge loss. I think it's a challenge for us. It won't be the same without Ronaldo. It can't be. Without question, in my mind, he is the best player in this world of ours. By absolutely miles. He is streets ahead of Messi, streets ahead of Kaka. Look at his figures. They are unbelievable. The attempts he has on goal, the attacks into the penalty box, his positions, headers, shots... it's unbelievable."

Sir Fergie on why Ronaldo went ...

"I had a good chat with the boy about it. He had made up his mind about it. Last year he was begging me and this year it was a sensible discussion. I felt it was right. I told him I'd let him go on one condition and that was that we got the biggest fee ever for a player. And he said: 'Right, that will do me...'"

Sir Fergie on Ronaldo's future...

"His best is to come yet because he is just 24 years old. I'll be very proud because we had a part to play in it. He came to the right club at the right part of his career. He appreciates that. And he may come back, you never know...Sometimes it just happens. He loved United, he loved the club. If you look back at the six years he had with us, he never missed training."

Sir Fergie on how Man United will line up this season without Ronaldo...

"We will shape it differently. We'll be more compact in midfield because he [Ronaldo] was a bit loose in his defending. We'll be more compact, but we also have the increasing maturity of players like Darren Fletcher. Owen Hargreaves will come back, Anderson will improve, Nani will improve, Rooney will improve. I think they've got to improve, the young players, and we expect them to improve. I think Dimitar Berbatov think Dimitar Berbatov will have a terrific season, too."

Sir Fergie on why he made a move for Michael Owen...

"He is worth the risk. Sometimes you have a punt, a bet or a gamble. You just start to think, 'These bloody transfers, we can carry that, we can carry Michael Owen.'"

Sir Fergie on his plans for Owen...

"I won't ask him to play every four days. I might ask him to play every 10 days."

Sir Fergie on Man United's next hero...

"Macheda is top drawer, a hero in the making, just as Cristiano was. It is hard to believe he is just 17. We probably need to check his birth certificate because I reckon he is at least 28. He is a player all right - and tough as old boots. He can look after himself. He does not have the lightning reactions of Ronaldo but he is quick around the box and he has an eye for goal."

Sir Fergie on when we'll see the best of Wayne Rooney...

"There will be an expectation about Wayne Rooney this season purely because he is English. Without question he is the main striker that England's hopes will be pinned on at the World Cup, so that is where the expectation is all coming from. But I would like to see the boy develop his game in a lot of departments. He is 23 now. You will get the maturity when he gets to 25. Then there will be a more consistent nature to his game."

Sir Fergie on considering signing Petr Cech before he moved to Chelsea...

"I watched him myself twice, and I thought, 'nineteen years old, he's a bit young'. But he was in the national team by the time he was 20. Looking back now, he's maybe made about 10 mistakes in six years...at the time I was looking for someone to replace Peter Schmeichel."

Sir Fergie on Man United's interest in signing Benzema...

"He is tough, has a good physique, a good goal scoring record, so it was worth going a wee bit extra for him because of his age. But when it went to £42 million, it was beyond his value. We went to £35 million and I think that was fair."

Sir Fergie on whether Man United tried to sign Frank Ribery...

"No. We explored it in a nice, quiet way when David Gill was at one of his meetings with them in March. They told him, 'absolutely no chance'.

Sir Fergie on the Champions League final ...

"I know exactly what went wrong, but I'm not going to get into it. We threw it away, I will say that. I'm not getting into it at all. It's not even worth talking about.

Sir Fergie on how long he will continue...

"No decisions made."

redrus

Great read that red, sir alex is by far the best british manager and thats a fact! :)

People get paid to write this.........................

United Seem To Do 'An Arsenal'

vitalfootball.co.uk

Well, well, well. It looks like we have reached the 'Arsenal stage'. What is that? Well, every summer one or other Arsenal board member declares that Arsene Wenger is free to spend, that he's got 40m available, or even more. Wenger, obviously, never spends that because he allegedly doesn't want to, he prefers developing youth. The alternative explanation of course is that they don't have the money.

United, armed with the money received from the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo, were expected to launch a major spending spree. Nothing like that materialised: as you all know, we signed Michael Owen on a free transfer, Gabriel Obertan for 3m and Antonio Valencia for 15.25m. Sir Alex confirmed that he wouldn't sign any more players this summer, to the dismay of many fans who expected spectacular names this summer.

However, David Gill and the Glazer family insist that Fergie does have the cash at his disposal, he merely refuses to spend it because the right targets aren't available at reasonable prices. To be honest, it sounds like the Arsenal scenario: we're trying to convince the world that there's nothing wrong but actually we have to pay off the interest and that takes priority.

It is possible, of course, that David Gill actually told the truth. In that case I back Fergie's judgment: if he believes that the likes of Aguero are overprices this summer but could get them cheaper next season then so be it. However, if we are forced to turn to these 'economic' type of signings then I'd prefer if the club revealed the truth to us. We'll never know, I guess, at least not before next summer.

Most men have two of em, hairy things between yer legs.... :)

redrus

People get paid to write this.........................

United Seem To Do 'An Arsenal'

vitalfootball.co.uk

Well, well, well. It looks like we have reached the 'Arsenal stage'. What is that? Well, every summer one or other Arsenal board member declares that Arsene Wenger is free to spend, that he's got 40m available, or even more. Wenger, obviously, never spends that because he allegedly doesn't want to, he prefers developing youth. The alternative explanation of course is that they don't have the money.

United, armed with the money received from the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo, were expected to launch a major spending spree. Nothing like that materialised: as you all know, we signed Michael Owen on a free transfer, Gabriel Obertan for 3m and Antonio Valencia for 15.25m. Sir Alex confirmed that he wouldn't sign any more players this summer, to the dismay of many fans who expected spectacular names this summer.

However, David Gill and the Glazer family insist that Fergie does have the cash at his disposal, he merely refuses to spend it because the right targets aren't available at reasonable prices. To be honest, it sounds like the Arsenal scenario: we're trying to convince the world that there's nothing wrong but actually we have to pay off the interest and that takes priority.

It is possible, of course, that David Gill actually told the truth. In that case I back Fergie's judgment: if he believes that the likes of Aguero are overprices this summer but could get them cheaper next season then so be it. However, if we are forced to turn to these 'economic' type of signings then I'd prefer if the club revealed the truth to us. We'll never know, I guess, at least not before next summer.

Most men have two of em, hairy things between yer legs.... :)

redrus

A bit funny this is Red. Just because I have 5000 baht in my wallet doesn't mean I am gonna piss it away tonight buying overpriced lady drinks all night in hopes of finding a new CF.

A bit funny this is Red. Just because I have 5000 baht in my wallet doesn't mean I am gonna piss it away tonight buying overpriced lady drinks all night in hopes of finding a new CF.

I know, it wasn't just a quiet day for me yesterday, problem is, I don't get paid to talk/write <deleted>.... :)

redrus

NEVILLE PICKS UP GROIN INJURY

24th July 2009-By Mauro Galluzzo for Dailystar.co.uk

GARY Neville has flown home from Manchester United’s Far East tour with a groin strain.

Neville had treatment on the injury during training ahead of this afternoon’s clash with FC Seoul but the United medical staff have decided there is no point risking him further.

Although the injury is described as “minor”, it almost certainly means he will miss the Audi Cup tournament in Munich next week.

And it is a worrying development for the Red Devils given Neville’s injury record.

The veteran defender spent nearly two years on the sidelines with various muscular problems.

The injuries led to him first losing his place to Wes Brown, then Rafael Da Silva and finally John O’Shea, who was given the right-back role for the Champions League final defeat to Barcelona in May.

Surprisingly, 34-year-old Neville was included in the England squad that tackled Kazakhstan and Andorra in World Cup qualifiers last month. although he wasn’t offered the opportunity to make his first appearance under Fabio Capello and add to a caps total of 85.

Earlier this week, Sir Alex Ferguson revealed how difficult it was for his old stagers to recover from injury, while at the same time insisting they still had a major role to play.

He said: “It took Gary a while to get back but that is what happens when you get into your 30s."

redrus

1-1, Rooney header, O-Pie cross....

redrus

Dejan, 2nd goal for FC, definately offside but........................ :-D

2-1

Edited by redrus

2-2-----KIKO....................!! :)

And the changes all come, 4 players on inc Owen....!

redrus

*Owen getting almost as much noise as Parkie....!

Edited by redrus

good work out this game all three strikers scoring too.

:)

Hey nev, you'll never guess what....? Steven Gerrards not guilty.....!!!!!

redrus

mate i have seen your thread whats new if you have money and you are famous you get off, i have mates who have done 6 months for less than that. :D

i have senn the video how they can say not guilty :D

All over, 2-3 really really good game that, highly enjoyable. Crowd were ace.... :D

redrus

very entertaining and i agree crowd really enjoyed themselves.

gibson looked good :)

now i would not like to be a dog in korea tonight,party time :D