Sukhumvit Soi 20+ Housing

Meisgq

Hello all,

I'm in Thailand at the moment on vacation and scoping out possible locations for 1bedroom housing. I will be employed very soon near the Emporium (Sukhumvit Soi 24). Do you guys, or gals, have any decent housing recommendations for that area? It looks like Soi 24 is crazy expensive but Soi 22 is manageable. As long as it's "safe," furnished, relatively clean with AC and internet, I'll be good - relatively standard list for a westerner. I drove through Soi 22 today and it's not the best-looking area but I can deal with it. My budget is up to 15k baht, the lower the better.

Also, there is a BTS station on 24 but I like my work-commute to be as short as possible (10 minutes). Of course, recommend alternatives besides the local Sois if you think it will fit within the timeframe.

I appreciate any help.

Shawn

I would suggest a place on soi 22 i stayed on for a year. I think it is within your range. serviced 1 room apartment for around 15k per month. From sukhumvit go down about 650 metres and find a place called new cowboy bar and right next to that u will see an aprtment block that has many rooms. sorry forgot the name. has a small corner shop attached to it. This will be on your right sidegoing down. I enjoyed my time there. we paid 7k month for unserviced room but with aircon

cheers mark

You need to get on your bike so to speak and have a look for yourself instead of having others here on Thia Visa do your homework for you. There are many places in Soi 22 & 24 for Baht 3500 -- 20,000

Go and spend a day walking to check them out.

blink.png

You need to get on your bike so to speak and have a look for yourself instead of having others here on Thia Visa do your homework for you. There are many places in Soi 22 & 24 for Baht 3500 -- 20,000

Go and spend a day walking to check them out.

blink.png

"to do your homework for you". Jeez.., the guy just asked for some advice. Why bother replying if you have nothing to contribute? Edited by missy1827
  • Like 2

I got in my car and drove around. Obviously, I already know a little bit about the area. Even if I hit every building, I still wouldn't have the experience that others, whom have lived in that area, will have. Anyway, thanks for the recommendations. I'm going to do some more legwork when I get back to bkk from phuket.

Sent from my MB855 using Thaivisa Connect App