Trustworthy Children'S Nursery.

ebmzlm

therte is on chayapruk 2 a children garden run by french peopel

they pick up and bring back the kids

they have children from different nationality's

can't remmember the name

past the railway on the right hand family marktl

My 3 year old daughter goes to Hastins Kindergarten on Soi Siam Country Club (darkside). I am very impressed by the level of care there.

I'm pleased to read this as I am planning to send my daughter there for the next term, starting in November. I live in GFV3 opposite, so can literally walk there.

They go up to K3, so can have my daughter there for 2 and a half years.

They said they are full up at the moment for next term but said come back in September to hopefully book my daughter in.

As already said it is 30k per term, which IMO is very reasonable. I'm currently paying DOUBLE that at Phoenix.

My wife and I are the owners of Wiggle Town and for some time now we have wanted to change it into a fully registered kindergarten but as we both work full time and I am overseas a lot we have never had time to get this idea off the ground.

So if anyone has children and was interested in partnering with us in this idea/venture just drop us a message.

Edited by seadoo

my adopted son goes to aksorn school. in naklua. there are three aksorn schools in pattaya and they start from an early age. I am very impressed with the school, the safety element, the food and the fact that it is a place he feels happy and safe. fees are really low, but it is a thai private school not a farang one. we pay, i think 8k two times a year.

regards

tommy

my adopted son goes to aksorn school. in naklua. there are three aksorn schools in pattaya and they start from an early age. I am very impressed with the school, the safety element, the food and the fact that it is a place he feels happy and safe. fees are really low, but it is a thai private school not a farang one. we pay, i think 8k two times a year.

regards

tommy

T - Would I be right in saying that the lessons are in Thai langauage only at that school?

regards

tommy

T - Would I be right in saying that the lessons are in Thai langauage only at that school?

probably 80 thai yes. they also have English . he is fluent in understanding English and knows both alphabets. really its down to us to make sure he stays on par with both languages. he IS 100% Thai, adopted by us, and so better to learn IN thai. which is why i mentioned that it is a THAI school. Many farangs send their children to the Aksorns here. they seem very good. we started him the local school but it was worthless. I am sure they secretly train rice cutters and factory workers and stamp the kids with their future from day 1.