Old Cars In Ban Phai

riepan963

Sorry - ths is not a direct answer to your question - but just outside (South ) of a small town called Sida. On Highway 2 on the west side is a large collection of old cars in a big open sided shed. Old mercs and the like.

I have passed it many times but never had a chance to stop. Not sure where in Isaan you are - but for any old car enthuisiast / restorer this place looks like a gold mine.

Sorry - ths is not a direct answer to your question - but just outside (South ) of a small town called Sida. On Highway 2 on the west side is a large collection of old cars in a big open sided shed. Old mercs and the like.

I have passed it many times but never had a chance to stop. Not sure where in Isaan you are - but for any old car enthuisiast / restorer this place looks like a gold mine.

And most probably the owner is well aware of that.

I deploy my SBS training and use my SBS. ( Stealth Buying System)

I scope the joint for what I might want on my own. Then give it a couple of days and send the GF and her brother in to get "Special Price".

The GF is used to this now and it has worked for many things. Shopkeepers see Farrang and "chah ching" up goes the price.

I deploy my SBS training and use my SBS. ( Stealth Buying System)

I scope the joint for what I might want on my own. Then give it a couple of days and send the GF and her brother in to get "Special Price".

The GF is used to this now and it has worked for many things. Shopkeepers see Farrang and "chah ching" up goes the price.

Have to agree on this i do the same myself, but one time i ended up paying more than i was quoted, maybe my ex added on extra to go shopping biggrin.png