Children: Thai/farang

ronthailand

Can anyone offer me information as to where my wife and can I adopt a child....preferably a Thai/Farang child? You can email me at [email protected] if you have information. Thank You.

You don't give much info on where you live or nationality, but the Child Adoption Centre in Bangkok, Rajvithee Road can be applied to, or Pattaya Orphanage may be a easier to deal with. Very unlikely to be able to specify and succeed with thai/farang child adoption. Demand totally outstrips supply! Be prepared for a long process 2 years+. I started the process but didn't have the stamina at my age. :o

I read an article on intercountry adoption in Australia's Madison Magazine, January issue - I'd quote from it except I left the magazine at my parents'! Thailand was given a small section - apparently preference is given to couples adopting locally rather than internationally, the child must keep its Thai given name, and if you want a girl, you may have to wait longer than normal. It is much easier to adopt locally than internationally, and costs less too (and a lot less legal crap with your home country's immigration authorities when you apply for the child's citizenship). The article also mentioned that there are more Chinese children up for adoption than demand.

Edited by skylar

post-16956-1136867689_thumb.jpg

How much you offer for mine? :-)

Nice to check market value once in a while, especially as it'll be another 20 years or so before we can collect some decent sin sod.

If they have good teeth and are well mannered I can pay 'top baht'...lol

We compromised by "adopting" a baby of a family member. We bring him up, but he sees parents now and then. However he's got bad teeth and not very well mannered ( favourite english phrase "stupid idiot" ) :o

He obviously also has gender issues as you will see from the photo. :D

No teeth yet.

And shipping should be cheap & convenient at just over 5 kgs or so. :D

If you need more, there's currently a 9 month lead-time. :D

What is your current production capacity? I have only one production line with old worn out equipment, but did manage to get one delivery through QC last year, my product didn't come with teeth either :o