Big "Thank You" To Staff In One 7-11!

good for you, but how can you possibly buy 3 carriers worth of crap from a 7/11? (Unless it was all beer smokes and snacks)

Cant get many beers in one bag . . . seriously - ice, milk and coke takes up 2 bags . . .

R

It's called a "Senior Moment" Rob.... biggrin.png

I was at the Bank Machine at the Mini mart or Family Mart ? between soi 4 & 5 in Maenam, yesterday... withdrew my cash, but in my haste forgot got my card in the Machine.... as i was getting back on my bike a girl come running out of the shop.... "Mr Mr you forget your card" .... oh!

So there must be something in the store that tells them someone has left their card in the machine thumbsup.gif

As Rob says, there are a lot of positive things that happen here, it's too bad news always seems to dominate! Usually by the same posters,... but we know who you are.... .sad.pngcoffee1.gif

It's called a "Senior Moment" Rob.... biggrin.png

I was at the Bank Machine at the Mini mart or Family Mart ? between soi 4 & 5 in Maenam, yesterday... withdrew my cash, but in my haste forgot got my card in the Machine.... as i was getting back on my bike a girl come running out of the shop.... "Mr Mr you forget your card" .... oh!

So there must be something in the store that tells them someone has left their card in the machine thumbsup.gif

As Rob says, there are a lot of positive things that happen here, it's too bad news always seems to dominate! Usually by the same posters,... but we know who you are.... .sad.pngcoffee1.gif

Fresh Mart....the staff in there are great, I'll go out of my way to use them instead of others nearby. Admittedly that was because they always had coke zero and tiger light guaranteed.

i herd about thismy wife know these thais. they used your money to buy lottery tickets and wonthe jack pot. of 300 million euros. i think that they wre getting ready t go and collect it. so they thought that they should make tumob and give you your change back while they are lookin through magizines to buy the most Souyprivate jets.

sorry only joking. i have had some good luck with the thais also.

Some Thai mn gave me a lift on his bike to find a taxi in pattaya to go to bangkok. at about 0200 am . I found a taxi and as i got in 2 Thai men jumped in either side of me 2 in the front. the thai man from the hotel fought them to drag me out.

i lookd at these thais they looked rough.

i got back on his bike and h took me to another taxi where i successfully managed t get to bangkok. Funny tin was that i had about 500 k of gold in mypocke that i was holding for someone.

i would hve hated to explain tha i got mugged. like that old chest nut bang bang.

The other thing was whe i got back to bangers i fund my ex in bed with another bloke. ha ha som nomb nar lol Anyway i savedface by almost remoing his then left bangers lol

Nice post...

IMO this is normal life. The majority of people everywhere are inherently good - Unfortunately not all and they ruin it for the majority.

It's nice to see a post such as this from time to time as it does counter the highly skewed negative input. However, as nice as this story is if we all posted the positive things that happen to us this forum would become a love-fest. It's just a shame that the negative posts take such precedence that this thread is necessary......

i herd about thismy wife know these thais. they used your money to buy lottery tickets and wonthe jack pot. of 300 million euros. i think that they wre getting ready t go and collect it. so they thought that they should make tumob and give you your change back while they are lookin through magizines to buy the most Souyprivate jets.

sorry only joking. i have had some good luck with the thais also.

Some Thai mn gave me a lift on his bike to find a taxi in pattaya to go to bangkok. at about 0200 am . I found a taxi and as i got in 2 Thai men jumped in either side of me 2 in the front. the thai man from the hotel fought them to drag me out.

i lookd at these thais they looked rough.

i got back on his bike and h took me to another taxi where i successfully managed t get to bangkok. Funny tin was that i had about 500 k of gold in mypocke that i was holding for someone.

i would hve hated to explain tha i got mugged. like that old chest nut bang bang.

The other thing was whe i got back to bangers i fund my ex in bed with another bloke. ha ha som nomb nar lol Anyway i savedface by almost remoing his then left bangers lol

You'll read this in the morning and remind yourself not to post while 'three sheets to the wind'.....

Good on the bike chappy for backing you up...

----------

While drinking late (very late) after hours with friends at a night-club a taxi driver knocked on the windows... the taxi driver had a comatose passenger who'd was so far past drunk he'd forgotten where he lived (go figure that one !). The taxi driver had checked his pockets, no ID and no home address so decided to bring him back to his pick up point (about an hour later after driving around waiting for this guy to recognise something).

In assisting the guy we checked his phone, called the last couple of numbers until we spoke with someone who knew the guy, we lifted a little cash from the guys wallet to pay the taxi driver the 'expected rate' to the destination (which included the driving around for the last hour)...

What surprised me in this example is that instead of kicking the guy out of his cab (after taking fare), the taxi driver helped his passenger to this extent.

I use that place a lot they are a nice bunch in there always polite and helpful. I am sure they were over the moon when you left them a good tip. I use a bike shop in the same area he always tweaks my bike when I go there but will never take anything for doing it, so I always make sure I have a bag of sweets in my bag for his daughter