Any Advice For A Good Headphone?

Rome

• 9 months later...

Just refreshing this topic,, no sense in asking the same question,, I'm looking for a set of headphones, not too pricy maybe around 5 or 8k bht, to be used for in-flight movies, watching movies on the laptop or listening to music on the iPhone, priorities are comfort fit, half decent sound, if there's a bit of noise reduction thrown in that would be ok too, also something not too bulky,,,,, any reccomendations???

first find out if you want open or closed headphones. open gives the best sound, but is not good in noisy areas. i have sennheizer, but they are open. i have not tried the closed sennheizer.

as for noise cancellation, the only i know of is bose. my brother has those, and he loves em.

Yes, I looked at those Bose QC 15 I think it was, but I think they cost more than what I'm prepared to pay since I won't be using them just too often so can't really justify paying too much in my opinion.

I won't be using them in too high a noise area, as I mentioned in the plane would most likely be the highest noise area I'll use them,, decent sound quality, comfort fit, not too bulky, ok if they also had background noise cancellation I'd choose that over ones without, but not high priority

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I use a set of over ear Audio Technica at home for listening to music and gaming. They've got 50mm drivers and have a clean sound through the ranges. They are not suitable for wearing out as they are too big and unusual looking...

If you like bass try a set of Beats (careful, cheap copies are everywhere in Thailand) or Jays. I have a set of Jays One+ which are my everyday out and about earphones with my Samsung SII. They cost me about 1,500thb in Singapore. Original Beats will set you back 6,000thb+++.

Anyone tried the Skullcandy Hesh? They look interesting and are reasonable at about 2,000thb.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi farang,, yes I had the jays one earbuds and they were ok, but I lost them this trip away working (or more likely they got nicked),, hence why I'm looking for advice, to be honest I'd prefer a set of headphones that's not too bulky, as the earbud type don't feel much comfortable to me