Omg Stressed Out Help Please

DISCOVERY

It is a BUMMER. Direct Flights to anywhere in the world are more expensive June-Sept, because that is the Holiday periods for Northern Countries like USA/UK/EUR. It is the off season hotel rates in Thailand, due to the hot rainy season. Then it changes in Oct 15 - Mar 15. Cheaper Flights and expensive Thai Hotel rates, because Oct-Mar is the High Season in Thailand. It's all about Ferang Holiday Timing.

Yes you are right it would help if i say where i was going from any london airport really will do as london not far from liverpool .. i wanna go about 25th july but can flex on the day and wanna come back about 19th sept .. thx

Try KLM from Manchester to Bangkok via Schipol, or easyjet to Schipol from Liverpool

So where are the flights From £398.00 lol or is that just to get you to look ... thx

Mate, those days are over. If oil were at $40 or less maybe...

London Heathrow to BKK, flying 26 July, Etihad Airways, £585

That's a great deal mate....I was looking as you know for the previous week and £700 was the cheapest I could find economy....even with the excellent help on offer here.

I took that deal. Great value but your arms get tired from all the flapping.

Joking aside Oman Air have some good prices. I flew with them earlier this year. New fleet, decent enough food, great inflight entertainment. Dozens of movies on demand in economy. Compared to enduring the latest in the "Twilight" series and then some instantly forgettable romantic comedy on a drop down screen with Thai. Plus I've come to the conclusion that the cabin staff parachuted from the plane 2/3 of the way through the flight because they seemed to disappear from the face of the earth. For a while I thought my call light was broken.

Edited by mca

• 2 weeks later...