Where To Find Regular Chlorox In Pats

Jale

I got Haiter in Tops. I saw one that's (supposedly) for coloureds and a regular one. Neither seem to contain soap. About 50B for a smallish plastic bottle (which is a lot more than it would cost in Europe). Both are not very concentrated. I got the regular bottle to clean my bathroom grouting and toilet brush and it does, after a good soak.

The Foodmart outside VT1 had imported US Chlorox the other day. High price though.

I used to buy litre bottles of very high concentration bleach in Europe for about 25B.

Anything that comes in a bottle or a can or a pack always costs the earth here.

True Value on Sukhumvit Road, opposite Tesco has chlorox. Good stuff, but expect to pay import prices.

@ Darrel - If you mix small amounts of bleach (chlorox) with baking powder then spread it onto the grout, the results are better than using bleach alone. As the bleach/baking powder starts to dry out spray it with water to keep it moist, and keep the bleaching process going.

PS - Hope I'm not 'trying to teach my grannie how to suck eggs' smile.png

@ Darrel - If you mix small amounts of bleach (chlorox) with baking powder then spread it onto the grout, the results are better than using bleach alone. As the bleach/baking powder starts to dry out spray it with water to keep it moist, and keep the bleaching process going.

Good idea. I generally just get some bits of old teacloth and soak that in bleach, then lay the cloth on the grout. That seems to keep it damp.

Now we need a "where can I buy baking powder" thead. smile.png