Retractable Toothpicks?

Bpuumike

Anyone know where to buy a retractable toothpick in central BKK?

Preferably twist/screw action, stainless steel or silver.

I know they can be ordered online from the UK but needing one in a hurry as a birthday present.

You can buy a jar filled with hundreds of disposable toothpicks (wood or plastic) for about 20 baht. Why would you want to have a toothpick made out of silver that you reuse every day? I predict some hygiene issues here...

You can find them at the top floor of the Emporium shopping mall, Soi 24 Sukhumvit. Not a lot of choice, but good quality.

I have had one for years, I like it and I understand the comments about hygiene but would dispute them on a case by case basis.

Anyway, I think the answer to the OP is in my first sentence.

Edited by besth

You can find them at the top floor of the Emporium shopping mall, Soi 24 Sukhumvit. Not a lot of choice, but good quality.

I have had one for years, I like it and I understand the comments about hygiene but would dispute them on a case by case basis.

Many thanks for your useful and only sensible reply.

Some people...

• Like 1

Now if this was for a valued friend, you'd be going for a silver twin retractable tooth/ear pick. I had one (from China), but a less-valued friend took a liking to, and 5-finger discounted, it. AA

Now if this was for a valued friend, you'd be going for a silver twin retractable tooth/ear pick. I had one (from China), but a less-valued friend took a liking to, and 5-finger discounted, it. AA

Now that is one step beyond.

Hopefully it extends sufficiently that your (ex?) friend can pick both ears and whatever's in between at the same time biggrin.png

Some people...

have no sence of humor , it is allowed on TV you know

Some people...

have no sence of humor , it is allowed on TV you know

Hopefully so, but no help when looking for quick advice smile.png