Hows The Rainy Season Looking?

Really hope we get a bit more rain. Doubt very much whether we will get a rice crop at all this season. Am busy getting my bore pump installed in an attempt to save my fish as will be pretty tight if we get little rain before the next"monsoon" season.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its been cold enough to put a shirt on here now for three mornings in a row. Dry for 6 weeks I think wet definitely over. Well thanks to all who posted. The feeling I got while following the topic was that generally rainfall was a bit down across the board and very poor in some areas. I wanted to get a feel from those who have been here longer what the season was like and I think I got that. My own experience has been enhanced. Here though in the end the falls came through and the water levels in creeks peaked at the same as last year while dams were a bit down due to I think, increased irrigation usage.

Its been cold enough to put a shirt on here now for three mornings in a row. Dry for 6 weeks I think wet definitely over. Well thanks to all who posted. The feeling I got while following the topic was that generally rainfall was a bit down across the board and very poor in some areas. I wanted to get a feel from those who have been here longer what the season was like and I think I got that. My own experience has been enhanced. Here though in the end the falls came through and the water levels in creeks peaked at the same as last year while dams were a bit down due to I think, increased irrigation usage.

A few days in the last week we have had what looked like rain clouds, but nothing materialised.

Re the cold season. Still needing a fan , but switching it off during the night as is getting much cooler at night.