Do Thai Girls Shave?

RGDB

I'm getting sick of this lazy trolling.

Look OP you start it like this...

"Hi I'm a 19 year old girl from Rainham in Essex and we are having an asian theme night at the local rugby club. A few of us girls have decided to go as Thai pole dancers and I wondered, in the interests of authenticity, if you would mind answering a quick question....."

Go on OP rub it out and start again.

I should imagine he is rubbing one out as he reads the replies.

• Like 2

"Hi I'm a 19 year old girl from Rainham in Essex and we are having an asian theme night at the local rugby club. A few of us girls have decided to go as Thai pole dancers and I wondered, in the interests of authenticity, if you would mind answering a quick question....."

And don't forget the cheap tit job and pink nipple cream.

So what's your excuse for reading the replies?

I need a bit of a laugh. My answer some do some do not

Is this a topic about the bearded lady? She does not shave.

If this is what I think the OP is too shy to ask directly, those who work tend to shave because they know we prefer it that way. Most I've met who do not work do not shave.

OK?

Do I reckon??

I know. wink.png

Ha! But what percentage?

And is it limited to bar girls, or is it more of a "hi-so" thing?

I could tell you stories that you would never believe.

Go on then. I warn you though....I am not easily impressed. coffee1.gif

So you are whacking off then. Breakfast time in the US, and you've stumbled upon the forum I guess whilst mom and pop are getting ready to take you to church

I did need to persuade the mother of my children to use Veet before I took her home to meet my mum, the old dear does have a thing against facial hair, but it was hard convincing the SO, as apparently she'd been taught her fuzz was particularly beautiful and a sign of sexual power.

Since that relationship fell by the wayside I swore I'd never have a tgf that needed to shave again.

But they do all regularly shave me. . .