Where To You Girls Live In Bangkok?

jammi

Hello just looking for a bit of advice info etc...

been living in bangkok for the last 10 months, and of course its had it ups and downs but genraly things are good. The one thing however I really miss is my female freinds, well just mates of my own In genral.

Live in an aprtment with my thai boyf of two years and all is cool but the place we live at has no farang ladies as i'd previously hoped to meet. There are a couple of guys there with thai girls but they pretty much avoid eye contact with me. I have quite al ot of thai freinds who are really loveley and surpotive but to be honest sometimes I really just crave a bit of farang company....just to be around some people who know a bit more about where Im coming from.

I actually live pretty close to Banglampoo so of course there are plenty of farang about, but they are all just passing through and theres only so long you can have that repedative first converstaion.

So where do you girls in bangkok live? Im soon gonna be looking for a new aprtment , as shoe box living is not good or my health anyway. But a few ideas suggestions would be much apreciated.

look foward to hearing from you loveley ladies :o

do feel alone the whole world is with you on this one

the woman of the whole world have completly isolated themselves from their own "sisters" and female friends.

Once this is changed there will be Peace on Earth

Edited by ayakiawe

I am not even going to ask you what you mean by that incomprehensible statement ayakiawe, because, frankly, I am not interested. Please try to refrain from further such statements in the Ladies Forum. Thanks.

As for the topic at hand, I am not sure about girls living in BKK, you might try posting a meet-up for the girls and see who makes it.

I am not even going to ask you what you mean by that incomprehensible statement ayakiawe, because, frankly, I am not interested. Please try to refrain from further such statements in the Ladies Forum. Thanks.

:o

I hear the Asok, Thong Lo and On Nut areas are pretty good.