Bird Flu

Found my pal in a terrible state yesterday.

He was convinced he'd contracted bird flu.

After calming him down I ventured to find out what symptoms he'd been experiencing.

"Recently it's been taking me two hours to get ready for a night out, I've started speaking complete boll*cks and find it impossible to park my car !" came his reply.

After calming him down I ventured to find out what symptoms he'd been experiencing.

"Recently it's been taking me two hours to get ready for a night out, I've started speaking complete boll*cks and find it impossible to park my car !" came his reply.

:o:D:D

now thats funny but I had to read it twice

There's been a further development.

In an apparent move to combat the further spread of bird flu in Thailand, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has rushed through radical new legislation banning hen parties throughout the Kingdom, it was reported in the Bangkok Post today.

• 4 weeks later...

see that the british medical society have discovered that lager is full of female hormones......

ten pints and you talk <deleted> and cannot drive !!!

see that the british medical society have discovered that lager is full of female hormones......

ten pints and you talk <deleted> and cannot drive !!!

Yes and after initially stating that one way to combat the effects would be to drink lager only once a month, the BMS have now withdrawn that advice on the grounds that as a result it may make you irritable, argumentative and sometimes even obnoxious at those times.