Looking To Buy Fresh Fertilised Chicken, Duck And Goose Eggs

I am looking to Buy and Import a Poultry Incubator for my Wife's Farm. I am wondering do any expats know of any Hatcheries or Large scale poultry farms in Buri Ram Where I MAY purchase Fertilised Poultry eggs for Chicken, Ducks and Geese. I would be Looking at approximately 1-2000 Fertilised eggs a month if I can in the right place to Purchase them.

Also heard Rumours that emu eggs may be Available. I am overseas in Ireland at the moment.

Buri Ram is the Provence. Farm is about 1 Hour Drive From City.

One Place Supplier would be the Best Option.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Hi I am also looking to buy some fertilised goose eggs for hatching in my incubator I know ducks geese etc normally hatch in wild in March April May but I keep my birds as pets and in UK my Cayuga hatched in September and lived and travelled everywhere with me

Sadly not able to bring her to Thailand so having got a new incubator need 2 3 or 4 fertile goose eggs please can travel anywhere in northern Thailand to pick them up if available????????????

74975A6F-45B4-4A33-8C50-A07216F4A419.jpeg

You are going in to a very specialized buizness, with buying just the fertilized eggs, generally most suppliers for hatcheries is very big specialized contract producers, here is your 1000 eggs to small orders.

I dont know what your buisness idea is with the eggs/chicks, but if you want a high qualified product, for as an example, meat or egg laying production you must be sure you get the right eggs/chickens.

The market is in 2 levels, the industrial level with some very big compagnies (not only one, starting  with a C ) the industrial level is the absoslute biggest and very difficult to get in there, if you are small, then there is a "private" market, not very big and very unorganized, but possible to use, the main problem is the quality as you can not believe in. I have a smaller layer farm (500 layers) every 1,5-2 year I change them when the production performance is going to low. When I started my main problem was to find a quality supplier in the "private" market, the industrial suppliers was not interested in dealing with a small producer like me. I have now making the production some years and have the luck to find a good serious supplier in the "private" market, but I have changed the hens some times before I was lucky to find a good one.

You must build up your own private knowing network, I had  a lot of good information from my food supplier also an animal doctor who are specialized in your direction is a person who have a lot of knowing in the area, but take care of the bla bla people, dont waist your time when you find out they know a dam sh.t.

Good luck with the eggs

• 3 weeks later...