Is There Any 25M Or 50M Swimming Pool?

cyrax

many hotels allow daily rates for walk on swimming. some bigger than others. Orchid hotel with purple banners on Soi 2 or is it Soi 4? I always forget. Beautiful vanishing edge pool. Just about the 25 m size as I recall. Eastiny Place right on Soi 8 has about a 25 m pool. Don't think they allow walk on non-staying guests though last time I asked.

Ambassador Hotel; open to non-residents as part of their fitness/sports facilities (squash, tennis, table-tennis, etc). As far as I can remember its 40 baht per person per day.

Why don't you give some directions to places you recommend? I've never been there, but it's too far out of Pattaya for most people.

The Euro fitness was good not been for long time 60 a visit 50 metre pool by the sat auction place

I think that pool is 25 m.

Here's an older post with some useful information:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/206124-any-olympic-sized-swimming-pools-for-swimming-laps-in-pattaya/

Post #13 in the link is mine, 4 years ago. Then my knowledge was fresher, I thought the pool was 50x25m, olympic size.

Last time I have bbeen there was in August 2010. but came from the sea side and did not see the pool.

Post #13 in the link is mine, 4 years ago. Then my knowledge was fresher, I thought the pool was 50x25m, olympic size.

Last time I have bbeen there was in August 2010. but came from the sea side and did not see the pool.

I measured it on Google Earth - it's 25m x 13m.

I think 25m pools are better for most people other than very experienced swimmers. 50m is a long way when you're out of breath.

Edited by tropo