Nana Screw....New Location

Maejo Man

I noticed a new Nana Screw building being built on the inside of the klong just south ot Chang Puak Gate. They already have a massive sign up, and I would imagine after completion they will move from the old location. Hanymen make a note.

re .

I noticed a new Nana Screw building being built on the inside of the klong just south ot Chang Puak Gate. They already have a massive sign up,

hes right ! ... but the signs been up since the 3rd of may !

dave2

post-42592-0-73471300-1341248390_thumb.j

I was in Nana Screw today & asked the guy on the nut & bolt desk when the new place was opening.

I didn't get a definitive answer but it didn't sound like any time soon.

Also I think what he was saying was that the new place is for the big machines & they will be keeping the old place open.

The old lady is going to be busy, hows she going to double check every item thats rung up on the till in 2 places at once.

• Like 1

I noticed a new Nana Screw building being built on the inside of the klong just south ot Chang Puak Gate. They already have a massive sign up,

Which side? Nice looking picture, looks like there is a lot of (nice) construction nearby.

And it's a moat (คู / Khoo), not a klong. (คลอง , which is a canal or natural stream) The Mae Kha stream for example is a klong.

Which side? Nice looking picture, looks like there is a lot of (nice) construction nearby.

And it's a moat (คู / Khoo), not a klong. (คลอง , which is a canal or natural stream) The Mae Kha stream for example is a klong.

Which side you say! Not much option really as there are no buildings on the klong. As to klong vs moat.....mountain run off water enters the klong at the north west corner and exits at the southern end, and feeds the Nam Mae Kha at the back of Kampangdin, which was the first line of defense for the old city. So basically the water is moving, and not stagnent. Not wishing to be pedantic, but a moot point.wai.gif