Thai Or Sing C-Class Within Asia...Imm Fast Passes Too

IME

SQ J class - Fast Track card given checking in at BKK, departing. Fast rtack card handed out on the plane in-bound to BKK.

TG J class - Separate dedicated departing Immigration desks at BKK, so no card per se, No recent experience arriving TG J class.

UA J class - Fast Track card given (am also a 1KK/MM) checking in at BKK, departing. Most recent arrival, Fast Track card handed out on the plane in-bound to BKK (first/only time for this arriving, not sure if it is a continuing benefit).

I have accumulated ~ 12 unused/unstamped cards so am set. ;)

TG have dedicated desks on the right as you enter arrivals immigration (Marked VIP, Diplomatic and AirCrew) as opposed to the Fast track used by other airlines, sometimes they hand out passes on arrival sometimes not but I have yet to be asked for a pass.

thumbsup.gif Although I haven't seen this in some time, I have personally been with a group of Thai business class passengers that arrived in Bangkok from Athens.

On arrival there was a Thai International passenger service agent who led us to immigration, where there was a immigration officer waiting for us and who processed us into Thailand.

There were maybe a dozen of us; and after we were through, they closed down that immigration counter.

I never did figure out why we had that special service.

biggrin.png