Secondhand Clubs Wanted...In Pattaya

samsiam

Looking for a cheap set of clubs to just much about with my son.....nothing serious.

Will be in Pattaya in a week or 2, so would like to have a look then. Not able to drive throughout the country side to look, so somewhere convenient would be sweet.

Hi,

Play with Lewiinski's in Soi 13/3 off Beach Road near Walking St.

You can hire clubs for 300 Baht each day you want to play, plus they provide transport & pre booked times.

JJ

If I wanted to hire clubs....my post would have read something like 'Golf clubs wanted to hire in Pattaya'.....but it does not read like that does it JJ ??

Surely someone must be crap at golf and want to sell ??.....frustrated ??

Even if you are in Bangkok, let me know as might be able to get there in week or 2.

Check out the golf shops on Third Road. Some of them have used clubs for sale.

Even if you are in Bangkok, let me know as might be able to get there in week or 2.

thanks.......how far up ??....easy to spot ??

As you go from Central Road to North Pattaya Road, there are three of them on the left and one on the right. Drive slowly and you will find them without much problem.

As you go from Central Road to North Pattaya Road, there are three of them on the left and one on the right. Drive slowly and you will find them without much problem.

Thanks

I have a older full set you can have for 1,500BHT , they are in very good condition with a bag. post me Personaly, also have a almost new Callaway Hyper X driver 10 % 3,000BHT and a TaylorMade 3 iron like new 500 Bht , I am a private person just buy to many golf clubs.

I have a older full set you can have for 1,500BHT , they are in very good condition with a bag. post me Personaly, also have a almost new Callaway Hyper X driver 10 % 3,000BHT and a TaylorMade 3 iron like new 500 Bht , I am a private person just buy to many golf clubs.

Thanks....just sent PM

I have a pretty new set around 4 months old only used a few times. I saw them selling in thantikit for a bit over 20K last week. 4K, but no bag or putter.

They have graphite shafts and big head so easy to hit. I'm in BKK

I have a pretty new set around 4 months old only used a few times. I saw them selling in thantikit for a bit over 20K last week. 4K, but no bag or putter.

They have graphite shafts and big head so easy to hit. I'm in BKK

I'll

let you know if I do not get any in Pattaya...thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

How tall are you? I have a full matched set made to match for somebody 66" tall with and they come with a bag and a dozen or so balls. I'll donate them for free. It is important that the shaft length matches your height so that the club head lies to the ball properly if you want to play to an acceptable standard.

Edited by Bagwan