Looking For A Good Mechanic In Ubon Ratchathani

sirchai

Hello,

I've just figured out that the master cylinder of my clutch is leaking in a way that i can't drive back tomorrow,( Friday) to get it fixed where I'm living.

Does anybody know a mechanic near Sapphasit who'd show up and replace an O- ring at an older Ford Pick Up? Car's at a school, but i can also drive when I refill.

A phone number would be perfect, can speak enough Thai to communicate, let's say I hope so.

Thanks in advance.

Good mechanics at the shop across from Wat Phon Phaen on Phon Phaen rd ( 1/2 a block from the Italian restaurant). As always, have a Thai do all the talking and never let any Thai service person know a falang is involved.

Good mechanics at the shop across from Wat Phon Phaen on Phon Phaen rd ( 1/2 a block from the Italian restaurant). As always, have a Thai do all the talking and never let any Thai service person know a falang is involved.

Thanks o lot! Found a way to make it back tomorrow.

A big bottle of brake fluid will be enough to make it to my mechanic tomorrow after work in a neighboring province.

There's no difference being Thai or foreigner. And I know what has to be replaced.

Khop Khun La Lai...-wai.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

My brother in law is a mechanic. Last month my master brake cylinder (mighty x truck) failed. He pulled it out and opened it up and replaced some parts. I think they were mostly rubber parts that broken down over time. Since he did the work, the brakes have not failed me. If you want you can pm me.

My brother in law is a mechanic. Last month my master brake cylinder (mighty x truck) failed. He pulled it out and opened it up and replaced some parts. I think they were mostly rubber parts that broken down over time. Since he did the work, the brakes have not failed me. If you want you can pm me.

Thanks o lot for your help. I'll make my way home after work, still possible to refill the leaking reservoir at my clutch master cylinder.

Will get it done at my local mechanic tomorrow in my province. ( It's the clutch, would it be the brake, I wouldn't drive any more until it's fixed.

Yes, it's mostly just O- rings that need to be replaced.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help.--wai.gif