Any Archery Ranges Or Clubs In Chiang Mai?

PoodMaiDai

On the main road out of town towards Lana golf club - its on the left about 750 yds before the golf club entrance - go through a high gate thing up the road on the right - shooting and archery

dont know the name of the road sorry - easy to find though

Stardome has archery but Ive never done it. I stick to the golf.

On the main road out of town towards Lana golf club - its on the left about 750 yds before the golf club entrance - go through a high gate thing up the road on the right - shooting and archery

dont know the name of the road sorry - easy to find though

Thanks guys. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Not sure if its still open, but theres was an indoor range.

If you stand at the rear entrance to Anusarn market & look towards the river / iron bridge you will see a Reggae bar.

Its upstairs from the bar, theres a big Archery target on the front of the building.

Yes you can own your own bow. They sell them at the Archery range in the star bowl.

I don't know the name of the road it is on but if you are traveling west along the south side of the moat past Siam electronics it would be straight ahead. However the road does not go straight through it splits and goes one way towards Ram hospital and the other way towards The Airport Mall.

Take the left split towards the Airport Mall and the first u turn to come back to the road it has a big overhead sign saying star dome take a left and follow it in to the parking lot as you come into the parking lot it is on the left hand side of the lot.

They also sell camping gear, binoculars and telescopes. They have regular bows as well as compound bows for sale.

On the right side of the lot is a gun club driving range and golf club.

Edited by hellodolly

Yes you can own your own bow. They sell them at the Archery range in the star bowl.

I don't know the name of the road it is on but if you are traveling west along the south side of the moat past Siam electronics it would be straight ahead. However the road does not go straight through it splits and goes one way towards Ram hospital and the other way towards The Airport Mall.

Take the left split towards the Airport Mall and the first u turn to come back to the road it has a big overhead sign saying star dome take a left and follow it in to the parking lot as you come into the parking lot it is on the left hand side of the lot.

They also sell camping gear, binoculars and telescopes. They have regular bows as well as compound bows for sale.

On the right side of the lot is a gun club driving range and golf club.

Excellent! Thank you so much.

Also this site seems archery driven

http://www.simandan.com/

may be good for info

Thanks for the thumbs up!

There are 2 archery clubs in Chiang Mai.

1) CMU archery club - 70m range, but I suppose you have to be a student there to be able to train. They organize a very popular national competition each November (open to all archers).

2) CM Archery (Star Dome)- open everyday from 12.00-22:00, 50 meters practice range, privately owned

• Like 1