Having A Baby

tim1uk

hi my wifes having our 3rd child will be by c-section , can anyone recommend a hospital in bangkok.we tried our local hospital but as will be the 3rd c-section doctor was not very helpful cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Bumrungrad hospital. We could not have been happier with the experience. 75k baht altogether.

That's where my mrs had her Boobs done, a great job too 65k.

Fantastic. Sounds like a bargain.

There you go OP, another great review for Bumrungrad.

Bumrungrad hospital. We could not have been happier with the experience. 75k baht altogether.

just been to bumrungrad wife had scan and we spoken to the doctors very good thanks

Thats not a very good dr then, a good dr would help and recommend wouldnt he?

just been to bumrungrad wife had scan and we spoken to the doctors very good thanks

Great. I felt like we were staying in a 4/5 star hotel for the 4 nights we were there, the staff were equally excellent. The after care is also very very good. Being your 3rd child you probably won't need to, but you can call the nursery 24/7 for any advice on your newborn, that really helped us out a few times.

We still travel to Bangkok from Ubon to see the pediatrician in Bumrungrad for our son's checkups and jabs every few months, so that obviously tells you a lot of well we were treated that still we go that far out of our way to receive that quality of care.

Congratulations and good luck with the baby.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Great. I felt like we were staying in a 4/5 star hotel for the 4 nights we were there, the staff were equally excellent. The after care is also very very good. Being your 3rd child you probably won't need to, but you can call the nursery 24/7 for any advice on your newborn, that really helped us out a few times.

We still travel to Bangkok from Ubon to see the pediatrician in Bumrungrad for our son's checkups and jabs every few months, so that obviously tells you a lot of well we were treated that still we go that far out of our way to receive that quality of care.

Congratulations and good luck with the baby.

all went well had a little boy now 6 month old. hospital and staff excellent cannot be more helpfull. been back for jabs and check up and have registered all the kids with the same doctor thanks for advice. cheers tim

• Like 2

all went well had a little boy now 6 month old. hospital and staff excellent cannot be more helpfull. been back for jabs and check up and have registered all the kids with the same doctor thanks for advice. cheers tim

Tim ... what was the cost?

We just had our second baby in Bumrungrad. We stayed for 4 days and the final price was 75k baht. Another great experience and I wouldn't want to do it anywhere else.

Not that we are planning for a 3rd baby ever now!!

• Like 1

Samitivej hospital is also another good one

My wife had our second child at Samitivej Srinakerin and nothing but good things to say.

For service and cost. Would put it in the same range as Bumingrad

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I think my health insurance got ripped off as they were charged 200k Bht for my wifes c-section and 3 days in a private room

at Bumrungrad

The two times we had a baby in Bumrungrad it cost me 75k each for everything including getting their English translation of the birth certificate done.

Somebody somewhere is walking around with 125k baht in their pocket because of your baby.

we paid just under 100k in total but was 75k for c section and stayed 4 days

• Like 1

was 75000baht for c sec and hospital say