Sick Of People Crying On Here

pigeonjake

Have you guys noticed that there are always more topics complaining about others who complain??

Wonder why people, being sick of other posters or topics, still read their threads then rant on them.

What's the point?

Are you complaining?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

I think so, and i am complaining too about threads complaining about complaining threads.

Let's call Jingthing and ask him to design a survey of "who complains the most on ThaiVisa"?

Then we'll have a poll about complaining and complainers...Oh nooo !!

I was thinking to start a thread, and complain about posters who complain about posters who complain... But then i'm 100 % sure somebody would complain...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Complaining is good fun.

You are quite right.

Well my girl is currently offering me 5k Baht a month. I am holding out for 10k. Gotta love the negotiation....smile.png

For many people, allowing something to annoy them then complaining about it is preferable to taking appropriate action to avoid the initial annoyance.

Why is it that some guys feel the need to post about bad relationships?? It does seem abit sissy does it not? Or worse yet they ask for advice. Have they yet to figure out the reaction on this forum and the "good" advice they might expect. But, what do I know.

im not complaining,i would rather throw 10k a month at a thai lady,than throw 25k plus at general rates,electricty bills,water rates,gas bills tv license,car tax,high petrol costs,house insurance,and god nos what else they screw you for in a month in uk.

just get with it boys, and please dont come crying on here, you gave it to them, if the robbed you go to the police,

I know a guy that married a Thai girl, bought her a car, house, set her up nice. Teh girl ended up emptying his bank accounts, stealing several million baht from him. Turns out she was already married to a Thai policeman, a Captain. The guy went to the police with his Thai police friend to file a complaint, but was told that because the Thai girls husband was a Captain, and he just a Lieutenant, there was nothing that could be done as he was out-ranked.

im not complaining,i would rather throw 10k a month at a thai lady,than throw 25k plus at general rates,electricty bills,water rates,gas bills tv license,car tax,high petrol costs,house insurance,and god nos what else they screw you for in a month in uk.

What a comparison! blink.png

I cannot fairly comment on this,my friends openly say that having an older man is disgusting, will make them vomit, they would feel shame to walk next to him, they have a father already.

they say touching one would be like me touching an old grandmother, sick.

now i am sure there are girls that find wrinkly skin, old balls, no hair, extremely attractive, just not in my circle of friends so its not fair for me to comment.

maybe there are girls that like this, but Doctors say they are usualy damaged goods, abused, looking for a father figure, they are not choosy because they are desperate, and the old farang will do them just fine,for now.

this will annoy people but if im wrong, go to tokyo and look for a young girl, good luck, its a money issue just face it.

just get with it boys, and please dont come crying on here, you gave it to them, if the robbed you go to the police,

I know a guy that married a Thai girl, bought her a car, house, set her up nice. Teh girl ended up emptying his bank accounts, stealing several million baht from him. Turns out she was already married to a Thai policeman, a Captain. The guy went to the police with his Thai police friend to file a complaint, but was told that because the Thai girls husband was a Captain, and he just a Lieutenant, there was nothing that could be done as he was out-ranked.

Does anyone believe this? Not all of us get our information from the next bar stool.

I've got one word for you: Security.

When looking for a partner any girl from a humble background is first and foremost concerned with security (financial, emotional, etc), with looks, age, nationality, etc a distant second, and just an added bonus.

And let's face it, I'm pretty sure there's no shortage of western men here with girls from a humble background.

Pick a decent girl, as the OP claims to have done, give them the security, treat them well and everything should be fine.

Just my opinion.

If looks are such a distant second like you say i wonder why 1 in 3 Thai teens want to use diet pills or go for plastic surgery. Kinda contradicts a bit.

Because women cannot get a man of higher status unless they are good looking and slim.

I think you're overeacting. I have only been a member for a year or so, but I really don't see that many posts where somebody is "crying" over getting ripped off by a Thai lady. Sure, quite a few posts re dodgy builders, gardeners etc, but isn't that to be expected when adapting to a new culture? Plenty of scam artists in western cultures as well.

I agree. The OP is in a fantasy world. He wants to slag old fat guys. OP quote, " 50yrs old, a little fat maybe even a little bald"

Find a story on Thai Visa that is about an old fat guy with a 20 year old women where the old guy ended up the looser. There aren't any except for April fools jokes, movies from the UK or some other nonsense pulled in by wannabe expats who are jealous.

All the bad stories are from people who don't live full time in Thailand or who have Thai partners and tried to transplant them to another country.

The guys who live here are fine. There is not much of a secret to it. Thai women need 24/7 attention and they don't do well outside of Thailand. OK? Those two conditions not met it is just a matter of time till you get into trouble. Old, young it doesn't make much difference. Don't leave them alone and don't take them outside of Thailand.

I cannot fairly comment on this,my friends openly say that having an older man is disgusting, will make them vomit, they would feel shame to walk next to him, they have a father already.

they say touching one would be like me touching an old grandmother, sick.

now i am sure there are girls that find wrinkly skin, old balls, no hair, extremely attractive, just not in my circle of friends so its not fair for me to comment.

maybe there are girls that like this, but Doctors say they are usualy damaged goods, abused, looking for a father figure, they are not choosy because they are desperate, and the old farang will do them just fine,for now.

this will annoy people but if im wrong, go to tokyo and look for a young girl, good luck, its a money issue just face it.

You have no clues, young man.

Tokyo is one of the easiest places in the world to get women. And I talk 20-30 years younger. And you don't pay, often they will even pay for you.