What Happened To Duke'S In Bkk?

Kilgore Trout

Renovations at the former Coyote location appear to have resumed. Newspapers are covering the windows and workers were hard at it mid-evening this past week. Maybe Dukes have come to a deal on the lease.

Stickman recently posted "Duke's is NOT coming back to Bangkok, at least not in Sukhumvit soi 33 where a sign is displayed outside calling for applications for staff. I've commented a few times on how progress has been ultra slow. I can now confirm it's not slow; it has completely stalled. Duke's will, however, open a new branch at the new Promenade shopping centre in Chiang Mai."

Don't shoot the messenger ...

Looks like no Dukes in Bangkok for a bit, I also walked past the old Coyote location near Sukhumvit 33 today and noticed the Dallas Steakhouse sign was up. (Hopefully Dallas' tenderloin pricing will be sub 800 baht).

Edited by mark5335

I believe the styling and position at emporium completely missed the mark. Just looked dark and UN intriguing stuck up the back of the nourishment court. My conceiving is every homeland (that makes hamburgers) has distinct tastes and I didn't relish my meal I love to glimpse a location that does it all, pizza, burgers, hot-dogs, monster roast beef sandwiches.

Kopi Luwak

The original Duke's in Soi Patong was for lazy punters who could not stand up after a night of drinking.

The Real Men ate burgers at Bobby's Aroy Dee which most self-respecting lifers will remember with joy.