Cheap Computer Repair Around Sukhumvit 22?

mitchell44

Hello from Pattaya. In Tuk Com (aka the IT Center), pretty much anything you want can be done to benefit your computer for 300 baht. Even then, sometimes extras are added as gifts. This is the norm.

Other than Pantip Plaza, which seems very inconvenient by public transport, could you recommend any shops/malls for repair in the 300 baht range about Sukhumvit 22?

Thank you.

I don't know what you are expecting. Khunron has given you what I think is the best advice for PC repairs, Fortune Town is easily accessible, has a wide range of stores most of which will offer advice on where you can get repairs etc. It is however Bangkok, and things can be more expensive, so either live with it or go back to Pattaya for repair.

You could just jump in a cab to Pantip Plaza. It is fairly central. I had both my laptop and iPhone screens replaced there recently and they did an excellent (and fast) job with both.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

<p>

<br />
<br />

Fortune Town IT Mall. Take MRT from Asoke to <span style="color: #000000"><span style="font-family: Myriad Pro', Verdana, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif">Phra Ram 9 and you're there. I doubt you'll find any "THB 300 do whatever you want" stores, but give it a shot.</span></span><br />

<br />

<br />

Thank you but is there no other budget but competent option?<br />

</p>

<p> </p>%0

Your best options are the 2 already giving. Fortune tower is easier for travel, as you can take a 30 baht motorbike taxi to Asoke, then ride the MRT to the Ratchada exit and immediately enter Fortune Tower. Less options there than Pantip, but there are still plenty.

Otherswise you could as the motorbike taxi drivers, there are several stands on your road. From what I remember when I had an office on Suk 22, there is only 1 repair shop, but he only does tvs and dvd players.

Edited by floridaguy