Im So Proud

ill tell you something kev, i was adopted at 13months old, not a very happy childhood, but i did ok for myself, i got myself an aprenticship as a welder, im now welding supervisor, yes still work now and again when i get offerd a good job,

but ive never been happier then i am now, yes ive got 2 beautiful children in england, but im happy now,it just feels right, im contented,

i dont bloody no im not good with words sorry,,lol

i just know inside that this is right, im 52 healthy, happy, and that will do for me,

jake

ill tell you something kev, i was adopted at 13months old, not a very happy childhood, but i did ok for myself, i got myself an aprenticship as a welder, im now welding supervisor, yes still work now and again when i get offerd a good job,

but ive never been happier then i am now, yes ive got 2 beautiful children in england, but im happy now,it just feels right, im contented,

i dont bloody no im not good with words sorry,,lol

i just know inside that this is right, im 52 healthy, happy, and that will do for me,

jake

Don't worry about the words, Jake. You still get that happy feeling across.....thumbsup.gif

Jake; Happy that you're Happy !

Reminds me of a little thing one of you compatriots wrote a long time ago - his name was Rudyard Kipling:

"When a Hill-girl grows lovely - she's well worth crossing 50 miles of bad country - to lay eyes upon . . . ."

Incredible this ability of R.K. to put an entire story into one (1) sentence.

BTW: best of luck with those pigs, mate !

wai.gif

• Like 1

thank you very much,

its allways nice to see and hear about nice good things happening in thailand, you read so much about the bad things that happen here,

that is why to be honest i like to post on the farming section, i know some of my posts arnt farming, but here in the farming most of us are settled in our lives and here to try and help each other,

just reading a good post about someones farm makes me feel better and lets us know with a little work it can happen, but you have to put the work in, on your farm and sometimes in your relationship,,

and as for being a poet,,,lolcheesy.gif ive never been good with words, not a good speller, i know what i want to say but putting it into word thats another thing,,lol,

i can talk the hind leg of a donkey

as you will see if i ever get to one of these meetings,

jake