Why Do Some Ass,,,,S Find They Have To Come On Here To Pull Girls Down

pigeonjake

ive just read a post, were the OP says why should we wai hookers,,

if that his opinion that he feels he shouldntdo this then fine,

just dont come on here with the likes of this, there is a lot of men happy on here,

weather they are with a lady that used to sell her body or whatever, ide just like to see the ones who dont like or repect these girls keep there opinions to themselfs

jake

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Pigeonjake, much as I agree with you,we must always preserve "Freedom of speach" such narrow mindedness,is uncalled for,and I anticipate the OP has opened a whole hornets nest of indignation heading his way!

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

They are still human beings, no matter what work they do.

I have found through life the ones that put people down are just trying to put themself up, a lack of self respect.

• Like 2

Dont get too bend, it' just the way it is

I have being coming to this forum since the beginning of 2008 and in one way or an other this type of behavior has being prevalent; and this is one of the better Thai forums.

But this forum does a lot of good also, and there are many good guys here, So me take the good with the bad, and make the best of it.

I don't think it is ever going to change, so either accept it or move on.

I never wai anyone but I will treat everyone as an equal until such time, if ever, I am given a reason not to.

Why not? It is a social custom in this country, just as in others is shaking hands or kissing on the cheeks in friendly meetings. Don't you do either of those things?

If you refuse to wai because it is a "foreign" custom, you are already not treating people as equal, you obviously treat them as their social habits are inferior to yours.

If you don't wai because it ends up spilling the beer in your hand on your shirt, that is a wise decision :D

ok boys i except your point,

but it still pisses me off,,

we cant all be happy,

jake

I would rather be a man like you that objected to women being casually abused and disrespected than be them wai.gif

I frequent a bar in Chiang Mai where a few of the staff are refugees from Loi Kroh road, they've been there, done it, got the T-shirt and got out before they were consumed by the monster.

Women take a massive, massive step in their psyche when they go down that road, I believe the women that have the nous and strength to turn around and walk back up the road deserve respect wai.gif

Guys that treat women like second class citizens are saying more about themselves than they will ever know.

From the above

"Guys that treat women like second class citizens are saying more about themselves than they will ever know."

It's only July, but that would be my nomination for TV quote of the year. Well said Sir. biggrin.png

Just wondering, those guys who say bar girls dont deserve respect, are guys who are going to visit them too?

..wouldnt that be the pot calling the kettle black?

• Like 2

I never wai anyone but I will treat everyone as an equal until such time, if ever, I am given a reason not to.

Why not? It is a social custom in this country, just as in others is shaking hands or kissing on the cheeks in friendly meetings. Don't you do either of those things?

If you refuse to wai because it is a "foreign" custom, you are already not treating people as equal, you obviously treat them as their social habits are inferior to yours.

If you don't wai because it ends up spilling the beer in your hand on your shirt, that is a wise decision biggrin.png

How many times do you see people actually wai.gif except when it's part of their job or to people richer than them or to older family friends they don't see all the time ?

Women take a massive, massive step in their psyche when they go down that road, I believe the women that have the nous and strength to turn around and walk back up the road deserve respect wai.gif

Women become hookers because they are lazy. Being lazy doesn't deserve respect.

We weren't talking about treating ALL WOMEN like second class citizens, just hookers.

I think I know a little about this subject as I'm about to marry a hooker, and I can assure you, she's lazy, and hasn't done anything in her life that she didn't want to do.

Condolences to your wife to be.

We weren't talking about treating ALL WOMEN like second class citizens, just hookers.

I think I know a little about this subject as I'm about to marry a hooker, and I can assure you, she's lazy, and hasn't done anything in her life that she didn't want to do.

Could you postpone the marriage? I guess you understand who's having to do all the household chores. tongue.png

Edited by Semper

She has chosen well Tommobiggrin.png

I agree with MAJIC, they are entitled to their opinion

.............just as long as they don't mind me saying that I object to women being maltreated and objectified just because they have found themselves disadvantaged in life, in many cases not of their own making.

It doesn't take much effort to be civil, at least for those of us who were brought up properly wai.gif

Agree 100%!

A lot of men do not know how to act over here! Seems like as soon as their feet hit the tarmac, they loose all sense of right and wrong.

I would not take a hooker home here in Thailand, just as I would not take a hooker home back in the U.S. Still the same person here as back home.

Got nothing against women that work. We all know that in most cases it's out of necessity/desperation.

Many men I have met here like to convince themselves that (a) the women only do what they do because they are greedy, or they actually like the lifestyle. This type of rationalization is delusional at the least.

But for every farang bar rat I've met here, I've met someone else who was upstanding, happily married (or in a good relationship) and who didn't leave their dignity in the departure lounge.

It all depends on the company you keep I believe.

Edited by nietzche
  • Like 1

So OP could not hold up an intelligent debate in original thread,and just ran off opening a new thread.

little like a 3 year old baby, who did not get his way and now running around crying..

You did not like that thread?! MOVE ONrolleyes.gif

If you don't wai because it ends up spilling the beer in your hand on your shirt, that is a wise decision biggrin.png

or you are accepyting that the complex ettiqutte behind the gesture is beyond your comprehension and erring on the side of prudence

• Like 2

She's a very lucky lady.

And sorry, you're marrying her because?

i like that cowboy,

i just think its how we was brought up,

i called all my freinds mums Mrs housham, Mrs duncan, ect even when i was in my 20s its just respect, they used to say jake your old enough now for joan or ideth, i said ill stick to mrs,

jake