Thaksin Says Yingluck A Better Prime Minister Than He Was

webfact

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never liked Thaksin, although I didn't agree with him being outsted by a coup. Between Yingluck and her brother, I prefer Yingluck.

Read this link.thumbsup.gif

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/apr/04/thailand1

I read it and thought ummm so?

Then I realized you were showing the time line. Eg the fact that Thaksin had already resigned the PM's job to take the pressure off and was in fact ' only' an unappointed caretaker PM while waiting for new elections at an unspecified time in the future. So not really ' ousted' in a coup. Nice :D

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Yes, ...... the same holds true for every other country on this planet. Nick Romney ... should be replaced by a super model.

You see ... now you have the right idea. They are all monkeys / puppets. So, may as well may them look good!

Then we can have a Miss PM World contest.

My point before .... Thailand is the outright winner right now. Yeah !!!!!

Umm Laura Chinchilla of Costa Rica is a bit of a hottie:D

Even Johanna Unpronouncable from Iceland - a bit long in the tooth and bats for the other team, but a good chance of being a natural blonde, and she could bring a friend.

The big point being, both ladies are experienced politicians with years of public service, and not just a facade for a criminal.

• Like 1

I never liked Thaksin, although I didn't agree with him being outsted by a coup. Between Yingluck and her brother, I prefer Yingluck.

Read this link.thumbsup.gif

http://www.guardian....pr/04/thailand1

I read it and thought ummm so?

Then I realized you were showing the time line. Eg the fact that Thaksin had already resigned the PM's job to take the pressure off and was in fact ' only' an unappointed caretaker PM while waiting for new elections at an unspecified time in the future. So not really ' ousted' in a coup. Nice biggrin.png

Exactilly, he was an illegal Caretaker that didn´t want to let go of power.

on another note nothing wrong with what he said, I doubt very much he means it in an economic sense however as a public figure she is more personable.

She is also a better PM than abhist if truth be told on so many levels

That had me checking the date,

• Like 1

Personally, - I think that she is gem! Thai politics - are no different from most other countries.

Show me one other head of state that looks so good and carries themselves with such outward charisma.

Thailand wins.

Granted - that it is an outward show - and what goes on behind the scenes is quite different.

But that is politics. It's a circus show. Not just here, - but everywhere - in every country.

From what I can see, she is giving Thailand much more credibility that any PM that operated before her.

She is trying. I like her. So, dam_n you all. Look at your own politicians in the UK, USA, and Australia etc etc before you drag this beautiful woman down.

What a sickly sweet mouthed poster, She is trying--VERY TRYING---take away the nivea whitening, Burberry, sunsilk, spa's facials, ( she has time for all this as she is not present in parliament sessions) as a BBc/Australia news watcher--looking at most international press you rare ly hear or see her. At world venues I have not seen her happily associating with world leaders. She does NOT stand out amongst others. She is NOT the worlds worst by far BUT.
  • Like 1

Not only a better PM, but Ms. Yingluck cooks a mean Pad Mee as well

post-58-0-93476300-1342805783_thumb.jpg

yes the Dems tried to disbar her for it I seem to remember? not that they would be so churlish right???

The Pheu Thai tried to disbar k. Abhisit for something similar I seem to remember. not that they'd be so churlish right ???

yes the Dems tried to disbar her for it I seem to remember? not that they would be so churlish right???

You should be reluctant to use the word "churlish" in a comparison of the Democrats and PTP/Red shirts. Those who understand the full meaning of the word would have no problems deciding which of the two it suits best.

The Pheu Thai tried to disbar k. Abhisit for something similar I seem to remember. not that they'd be so churlish right ???

Here we go again - if one side did it before, it's ok for the other side to do it now!

Is Thailand learning from the past or doomed to repeat it?