Ph Paper Anywhere ?

aneliane

great now that I am down in abyssal health forum, no more answers

thank you bookman & david

Anyboby here ???

You are awake late tonight aneliane?

Has to be at least 3.30am on Sunday morning in Thailand?

Can't sleep?

Hey ... they are fine folk down in the Health Forum .. don't go dissin' them.

The Mod there was voted the best on TV recently with her caring and thoughtful replies.

If you are going to get a sensible answer to your OP, it would be from her, for sure.

Can you please stop asking me to go to health forum?

I was there for 2 hours waited for nothing

THIS IS NOT AN HEALTH RELATED PRODUCT

I just asked the moderator to put me back here, and it took me 2 hours of waiting for this

Again, PH papers ARE NOT PRIMARILY USED FOR HEALTH in THAILAND

I just wasted a day going to 8 different places learning that the hard way

I am not well I cannot sleep, I need to get tested and really does not need to delay my search furthermore

so please stop bothering me

Edited by aneliane

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't sleep?

The Mod there was voted the best on TV recently with her caring and thoughtful replies.

If you are going to get a sensible answer to your OP, it would be from her, for sure..

I just asked the moderator to put me back here, and it took me 2 hours of waiting for this

I am not well I cannot sleep and I need to get tested

Good Morning ... really, it's no bother at all ... biggrin.png

Like many others here, just trying to do my bit and help.

Actually, I agree with many of the things that you write and yes, you probably do need to get tested ... and fast.

Please keep us all informed on your condition and the test results

Wishing a speedy recovery ... wai.gif

• Like 1

Can't sleep?

If you are going to get a sensible answer to your OP, it would be from her, for sure..

I am not well I cannot sleep and I need to get tested

Good Morning ... really, it's no bother at all ... biggrin.png

Like many others here, just trying to do my bit and help.

Actually, I agree with many of the things that you write and yes, you probably do need to get tested ... and fast.

Please keep us all informed on your condition and the test results

Wishing a speedy recovery ... wai.gif

You are NOT helping

You are doing the contrary of helping;

You are sending me into the wrong forum and wasting my time.

Every good pool supplier should be able to help you out. Usually one would use them to determine the water quality. Alternatively hit an aquarium shop, they have pH tests as well.

Edited by JakeBKK

Anyboby here ???

Can't sleep?

If you are going to get a sensible answer to your OP, it would be from her, for sure.

I am not well I cannot sleep, I need to get tested and really does not need to delay my search furthermore

See a doctor then and stop trying to do the impossible!

Anyboby here ???

Can't sleep?

See a doctor then and stop trying to do the impossible!

I have seen 5 doctors since one month and still no diagnostic

Sorry to hear that aneliane. I understand a bit better now why you'd be looking towards alternative treatments.

I've assumed you've seen 5 doctors in Thailand. Any way you can get back home for another opinion?

I'd just be wary of following alternative treatments / medicines that are questionable at best (and that you read about online for example).

Good luck, keep us posted.

Every good pool supplier should be able to help you out. Usually one would use them to determine the water quality. Alternatively hit an aquarium shop, they have pH tests as well.

do you think better if this go to pool forum?

maybe better answer

Sorry to hear that aneliane. I understand a bit better now why you'd be looking towards alternative treatments.

I've assumed you've seen 5 doctors in Thailand. Any way you can get back home for another opinion?

I'd just be wary of following alternative treatments / medicines that are questionable at best (and that you read about online for example).

Good luck, keep us posted.

I am following the regular & alternative way

I don't want to rule anything out

Thank you

Edited by aneliane

maybe better answer

Nooooooooooooooooo ... aneliane doen't want to go down there.

She just wants some help.

Please everyone, rally round and help please.

This is a serious matter.

aneliane ... do you not have some Thai friends who might be able to help you source your paper?

maybe better answer

Dude, the question was for pH test's and for that matter .... wee or water there's hardly any difference.

Vitamin C is water soluble, with dietary excesses not absorbed, and excesses in the blood rapidly excreted in the urine. It exhibits remarkably low toxicity

there are people that ate over time 15 gram per day, without any problem.....

(the body needs somewhere 40-100 Milligram depending on ethnic, age, etc etc

Plenty on EBAY why not just look

I know but as I said before half of my mail goes missing (TIT)

At least you have a 50/50 chance at a third of the price smile.png

Being something that resembles an object as opposed to a bill, it has higher chances to be in the "lost" half

^^ Thank you Sheryl for being the voice of Medical reasoning and helpful advice to aneliane.

Unfortunately the OP didn't have the patience to keep this thread in the Heath Forum long enough to receive your contribution.

I always learn something when you post.

^^ Thank you Sheryl for being the voice of Medical reasoning and helpful advice to aneliane.

Unfortunately the OP didn't have the patience to keep this thread in the Heath Forum long enough to receive your contribution.

Thank you for the address in Victory Monument but I wrote it before here since it was given by the hospital and I was going today anyway

Right, a lecture about how what I believe is "junk science" ?

Now I really know why I did not want to go to the Health forum

If a moderator called "junk" what I believe I can only fear what is going to come out from the posters next.

I am sorry but I am in no spirit to fight a forum of anti "junk science" people.

I am also sorry I shared with you the real reason why I was looking for these products, I should have known I was going to be judged

I beg you to forget what I said and just consider that I am looking for this product for other reason than medical use

Thank you very much for your past and future help.

Thank you for the address in Victory Monument but I wrote it before here since it was given by the hospital and I was going today anyway

If a moderator called "junk" what I believe I can only fear what is going to come out from the posters next.

I am sorry but I am in no spirit to fight a forum of anti "junk science" people.

I am also sorry I shared with you the real reason why I was looking for these products, I should have known I was going to be judged

I beg you to forget what I said and just consider that I am looking for this product for other reason than medical use

Nobody is judging you (at least not in this threadbiggrin.png)..

As explained you cannot change the ph level of your blood by changing your diet.

Even if you could there’s no point in measuring the ph level of your urine since it has no relation to the ph level of your blood.

The diet itself might very well be beneficial for other reasons which have nothing to do with changing the ph level of your blood..

Anyway if you cannot find ph paper anywhere try making your ownsmile.png

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Chem_p041.shtml

But for those who insist on believing in junk science, urine pH test strips can easily be obtained from major pharmacies, usually as part of multi-test strips that also check for glucose, protein etc. I've bought urine test strips in the past at pharmacies on Rajawithi near Victory monument opposite the hospitals. I was after protein, but I believe the same strips also measured pH.

PH papers can not be obtained from major pharmacies on Rajawithi, I am just back from there, did them all = MAI MEE

Nobody is judging you (at least not in this threadbiggrin.png)..

As explained you cannot change the ph level of your blood by changing your diet.

Even if you could there’s no point in measuring the ph level of your urine since it has no relation to the ph level of your blood.

The diet itself might very well be beneficial for other reasons which have nothing to do with changing the ph level of your blood..

Anyway if you cannot find ph paper anywhere try making your ownsmile.png

http://www.sciencebu...Chem_p041.shtml

As I said I am not looking for these items for health purposes, so I have no idea what you are referring to

Yes I know you cannot change anything with diet and pharmacies in Victory Mon sell PH papers ;)

Edited by aneliane

I have found the item in a science shop called SUK SA PAN right in front of National Stadium near MBK.

I just asked for the "junk science" aisle and there it was !

Great

I am going to be able to do my favorite junk science experiment at last !

Thank you very much for your help

A

Looks like analinsane turned acidic again...

• Like 1