What Should I Do?

ishan14

hey all the farangs out there , i require some suggestions on what should i do with my thai wife cuz recently there's been a lot of weird stuff goin on in our relationship and i really don't know how to get out of all this . i have been in a relationship with her for like an year and 7 months now , and it seems like as the time keeps on passing she keeps on changing into a more dominating, rude and feelingless kinda person. screamin shit about me and my family on the road with everyone listening for no bloody reason, tryin to hit me , breaking stuff etc. is all what im goin thru for since the last 5-6 months. The reason this is not normal because i don't have any ego problems or me being superior, with her and im quite sure she's not after my money cuz its never been dat way b/w us. its been this way from the day when we had our first child. im not sure if it has to do anything with that or not but the main point is everythings goin outta my hands, she's forced me to not talk to my folks back home and even tried to suffocate our 5 month child at times.. i really dont know what should i do? everything i own is registerd in her name , i made a big mistake and now im STUCK

A dreadful situation to be in, I feel for you.

My major priority would be to safeguard your child. That would be paramount for me.

I would be seeking immediate legal advice very very swiftly.

Your wife could well be in need of some good professional medical help particularly after giving birth where her hormones have been disrupted, but sort a place of safety for your child immediately.

Eddie

Edited by edwinclapham
  • Like 1

You may want to go to the local police station and start making reports every time something happens, so that you have a running record with the police just in case things get really bad, and do all that is in your power to protect your child.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

A dreadful situation to be in, I feel for you.

My major priority would be to safeguard your child. That would be paramount for me.

I would be seeking immediate legal advice very very swiftly.

Your wife could well be in need of some good professional medical help particularly after giving birth where her hormones have been disrupted, but sort a place of safety for your child immediately.

Eddie

Yeap time to get out the way for a while with the child, also as regards your statement... "with her and im quite sure she's not after my money cuz its never been dat way b/w us"...of course it isnt as it appears you have already given her everything...ermm.gif

First step...get the kid and get away for a while, dont tell her were you are going... just get away stay in contact by phone...if all of sudden with you gone she all becomes "nice" again...then seek legal advice...as she is playing you, and maybe time to get out

• Like 1

I am always interested at what point does one become classified as a Troll on a forum.

Do some guys join due to a specific problem, hence Post No 1?

Stating that the OP's wife has been known to try and suffocate the child then as a Troll surely this would be some sort of sick joke! Hence I prefer to believe!

I always feel it is better to reply than to ridicule disbelieve.

Being naive can have its benefitsbiggrin.png

OP, enclosing a link which may be of interest to you. http://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/public/depression/inpregnancypostnatal/postnataldepressionpnd.cfm

Edited by edwinclapham
  • Like 1

If the OP is legit, maybe he also has problems if he's got to come on an internet forum to get advice while his kid's life is at risk.

Grow a pair, grab your kid and get out. Then you can evaluate your options (with a lawyer).

hey all the farangs out there , i require some suggestions on what should i do with my thai wife cuz recently there's been a lot of weird stuff goin on in our relationship and i really don't know how to get out of all this . i have been in a relationship with her for like an year and 7 months now , and it seems like as the time keeps on passing she keeps on changing into a more dominating, rude and feelingless kinda person. screamin shit about me and my family on the road with everyone listening for no bloody reason, tryin to hit me , breaking stuff etc. is all what im goin thru for since the last 5-6 months. The reason this is not normal because i don't have any ego problems or me being superior, with her and im quite sure she's not after my money cuz its never been dat way b/w us. its been this way from the day when we had our first child. im not sure if it has to do anything with that or not but the main point is everythings goin outta my hands, she's forced me to not talk to my folks back home and even tried to suffocate our 5 month child at times.. i really dont know what should i do? everything i own is registerd in her name , i made a big mistake and now im STUCK

Report her to the police first, god forbid something happens to the child and you will blamed or accused .

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

my lawyer sucks ,he;s some indian guy in samut prakan , everytime i discuss anything of this kind with him , he's never helpful . the guy always tells me to not to get into a problem with any person who's thai. im tryin my best to keep my child away from her. im worried if she can sue me or something if i take the child and go back to my country and what if i sale all my assests and take the cash with me too. is there anything she can do?

my lawyer sucks ,he;s some indian guy in samut prakan , everytime i discuss anything of this kind with him , he's never helpful . the guy always tells me to not to get into a problem with any person who's thai. im tryin my best to keep my child away from her. im worried if she can sue me or something if i take the child and go back to my country and what if i sale all my assests and take the cash with me too. is there anything she can do?

In this situation do not just abscond with the child, she could possibly have you up for kidnapping further, if you sell "your assets" per your previous statement are in her name could also have you charged on Theft/fraud...if these assets are in her name...they are not yours...they are her's...end of story.

Get away somewhere in Thailand, phone her, tell her you have got to get out of her way for a while because of the way she is acting..but do not tell her were you are, if you dont want to talk to her..leave a note then.

• Like 1

what if i sale all my assests and take the cash with me too. is there anything she can do?

You said everything you own is in her name, so you got nothing to sell. Now that you've verified your troll status, bye!

If the OP is legit, maybe he also has problems if he's got to come on an internet forum to get advice while his kid's life is at risk.

Grow a pair, grab your kid and get out. Then you can evaluate your options (with a lawyer).

Exactly what I was going to say.

If the baby is at risk of being seriously harmed or killed, than get that child and yourself away from your wife, pronto.

After that and if you still wish to be in a relationship with your wife, than seek counselling and some professional psychiatric treatment for her, if she refuses, than it`s as our ajw1982' says; go and hire a lawyer.

How is you/her relationship with her Thai family?

The family Thai's that bind are significant. It could be a cultural issue with her having problems having a western family, which snapped after the child was born.

Strange that she is focusing on your family rather then just snapping in general. I think that tells you something. Family therapy?

do u guys even know what a troll means. u dumbass thats wrong to say to a person who is in trobule hope you suffer the same as im sufferring U TROLL

When you learn to post with readable English and some degree of politeness you may get a proper answer.

mfr_closed1.gif