What Do Farangs Do In Bangkok?

fanciman

I work via the internet. I coulndt imagine working as a bar staff in bangkok. Like I want to deal with drunk fools all night....

Hope you're making some money...IF you do, change your name from 'poorfarang' into 'richfarang' :o let us know, ok?

LaoPo

I'm a Mormon and pedal around on my bicycle all day in a freshly ironed white shirt. How about you?

Which soi du you live in Bangna ? I might have seen you before :D

I can be found on most sois around Bangkok, me and me mate.

La Salle 105, La Salle College kids have those shirts. :o

If you cut out the tourist element that dwell in the center of BKK. The expats tend to be either wealthy dudes living out the good times here or workers like the teachers who teach english.

The third element tend to the be the lucky ones who have been hooked up with IT companies, Sales, transportation etc via contacts they've made while here in thailand. This what catagory I fall into and so far its been good.

The riff-raff element that tend to hang-on a lot in the other places in thailand but Bangkok tends to see them off in a hurry! :o

Once you're in the expat groove you can't party and ###### around as much as back when you were tourist material! But if you get work life can be far more attractive than back home in UK, US Europe etc.

If you cut out the tourist element that dwell in the center of BKK. The expats tend to be either wealthy dudes living out the good times here or workers like the teachers who teach english.

The third element tend to the be the lucky ones who have been hooked up with IT companies, Sales, transportation etc via contacts they've made while here in thailand. This what catagory I fall into and so far its been good.

The riff-raff element that tend to hang-on a lot in the other places in thailand but Bangkok tends to see them off in a hurry! :D

Once you're in the expat groove you can't party and ###### around as much as back when you were tourist material! But if you get work life can be far more attractive than back home in UK, US Europe etc.